Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Is Neil Doncaster still a director of Norwich City Football Club Plc.?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

Without trawling through all these posts I note that Doomy is still company secretary.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/3bb863ae72b028bf27ad72a48bfc6724/wcprodorder?ft=1

[/quote]

OMG !  NOOOOOOOO !

It''s a conspiracy I tell yer !

Or in other words - so what ?
[/quote]

So, he''s therefore still at the club and on the NCFC payroll....and not just emptying his desk and gathering his Girls Aloud and Sugababe CDs together - before riding into the sunset in a Proton Jumbuck....It''s not a conspiracy at all. I certainly appreciate that fanfolk take the time to source these ''facts'' and bring it to the attention of others...Jolly well done, I say![Y]

[/quote]

Ok - simple question.  As long as he isn''t in charge, does it actually matter ?
[/quote]

I think it does matter, now that Downsize Super Mac intends to make his mark...et.

Mr D was deemed responsible in some part for our relegation and failure.....I think he should see his time out painting the floodlight stanchions....or refurbishing his old office?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

Without trawling through all these posts I note that Doomy is still company secretary.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/3bb863ae72b028bf27ad72a48bfc6724/wcprodorder?ft=1

[/quote]OMG !  NOOOOOOOO !It''s a conspiracy I tell yer !Or in other words - so what ?[/quote]

So, he''s therefore still at the club and on the NCFC payroll....and not just emptying his desk and gathering his Girls Aloud and Sugababe CDs together - before riding into the sunset in a Proton Jumbuck....It''s not a conspiracy at all. I certainly appreciate that fanfolk take the time to source these ''facts'' and bring it to the attention of others...Jolly well done, I say![Y]

[/quote]Ok - simple question.  As long as he isn''t in charge, does it actually matter ?[/quote]

I think it does matter, now that Downsize Super Mac intends to make his mark...et.

Mr D was deemed responsible in some part for our relegation and failure.....I think he should see his time out painting the floodlight stanchions....or refurbishing his old office?

[/quote]Ok, so it is about humiliation for you.  Thanks for clearing that up.  Like the nickname for the new CEO by the way - I was worried that you wouldn''t find anything that would stick for the new guy after Doomy...  Keep up the lampooning !

[quote user="Soldier on"]Hoping to expose the board for yet more lies and deceit so that we can gather the momentum needed to force them out and get this great club back[/quote]

Have they really lied & deceived us?, really? - how could lovely Smith do that. I simply cannot believe it. She saved the club you know.......................

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

[/quote]

OMG !  NOOOOOOOO !

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok - simple question.  As long as he isn''t in charge, does it actually matter ?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok, so it is about humiliation for you.  Thanks for clearing that up.  Like the nickname for the new CEO by the way - I was worried that you wouldn''t find anything that would stick for the new guy after Doomy...  Keep up the lampooning !
[/quote]

No, I think it would introduce him to what manual labour is all about....There''s more to life than Blonde''s, Bentley''s and Big Lunches......Not humiliation, but humility.....Do his bit, like at smaller non-league clubs where the Chairman changes bulbs and paints changing rooms, and the manager cuts the turf. It''ll put something on his CV if and when he departs for pastures new....

Glad you like the Lampooning name Downsize.....because it''s not an insult, it''s a fact. 

[quote]Glad you like the Lampooning name Downsize.....because it''s not an insult, it''s a fact. [/quote]He has downsized in coming from Fulham to here ?  Or he will downsize our operation because we''re in league 1 ?After you pilloried the last bloke for being unable to cut costs off-pitch, is it reasonable to knock the new bloke for cutting costs off-pitch ? 

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]Glad you like the Lampooning name Downsize.....because it''s not an insult, it''s a fact. [/quote]

He has downsized in coming from Fulham to here ?  Or he will downsize our operation because we''re in league 1 ?

After you pilloried the last bloke for being unable to cut costs off-pitch, is it reasonable to knock the new bloke for cutting costs off-pitch ? 
[/quote]

Pilloried the last bloke? Yeah, it was all down to me that the Darth Donkster got the chop....You do talk a load of cabbage water fuelled guff....I''m glad he''s gone, but it shouldn''t have stopped there.

We have to Downsize to remain afloat...Let''s see what the Downsizer does in the next six to eight months....we may go large...fries.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

[/quote]

OMG !  NOOOOOOOO !

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Downsize Super Mac - well some downsizing of the overheads should occur as we are no longer a Premiership club but a Division 3 (old money) one.  However will money be diverted into paying  for the overhead rather than spent on the playing squad?