Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Is Neil Doncaster still a director of Norwich City Football Club Plc.?

[quote user="crafty canary"]Why on earth do we need five full time press officers? One and an assistant would do. Yet another example of the wasteful profligacy of the battered trout and her cronies. If a more streamlined overheads structure was in place there''d be more for the team but that would require the trout to be focussed on the football.[/quote]Delia online was launched at a cost of £1,000,000Any of the forum web designers care to explain how customising a cms and adding a messageboard can justify this type of expenditure? Could do it myself in under a week.[:|]She does seem to have a proven tendency to overspend wastefully when she''s involved in things of which she has little or no understanding. Web design and ecommerce, property development, football......

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="crafty canary"]Why on earth do we need five full time press officers? One and an assistant would do. Yet another example of the wasteful profligacy of the battered trout and her cronies. If a more streamlined overheads structure was in place there''d be more for the team but that would require the trout to be focussed on the football.[/quote]

Delia online was launched at a cost of £1,000,000

Any of the forum web designers care to explain how customising a cms and adding a messageboard can justify this type of expenditure? Could do it myself in under a week.[:|]

She does seem to have a proven tendency to overspend wastefully when she''s involved in things of which she has little or no understanding. Web design and ecommerce, property development, football......
[/quote]

£1,000,000??? hahaha you have to be having a laugh don''t you???

[quote user="T"] I note TFA quotes the group of directors who subsequently have publicly backed the board. [/quote]

While the removal of Neil Doncaster has gone some way to molifying the Associate Directors (AD.''s) regarding the following quotes from their first open letter:

- ''You are aware that we have been dissatisfied with the executive management of the club for a number of years''

- ''Under ...........Neil Doncaster''s executive leadership the quality of our product has deteriorated every year since 2004''

I wonder what the A.D.''s think in private regarding the following:

''However, good intent is not the only skill required to manage an enterprise, skill, leadership, vision and an empathy with all stakeholders are essential. The Board does not have these attributes. The mistakes during your stewardship are legion and well documented in correspondence and internet postings throughout the county and beyond''

I await to see the ''empathy with all stakeholders''

Apart from the press office, the board / senior management should really get to grips with all overhead costs. We are no longer a Premiership club but a Division 3 (old money) club. According to Doncaster''s analysis in the press we spent £805k on travel, accommodation, medical etc. Surely we cant afford that during 2009 -2010 season?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="crafty canary"]Why on earth do we need five full time press officers? One and an assistant would do. Yet another example of the wasteful profligacy of the battered trout and her cronies. If a more streamlined overheads structure was in place there''d be more for the team but that would require the trout to be focussed on the football.[/quote]Delia online was launched at a cost of £1,000,000Any of the forum web designers care to explain how customising a cms and adding a messageboard can justify this type of expenditure? Could do it myself in under a week.[:|]She does seem to have a proven tendency to overspend wastefully when she''s involved in things of which she has little or no understanding. Web design and ecommerce, property development, football......[/quote]

£1,000,000??? hahaha you have to be having a laugh don''t you???

[/quote]Seriously Smudger £1.000,000 for the website, you couldn''t make it up could you?This is taken from Camuldonums Daily Mail article: LINK''Delia Online was set up six years ago at a cost of £1 million, offering

600 step-by-step recipes. The football-based messages were among

postings asking where to buy gluten-free food and how to make a perfect

rosewater cake
''.

(And it uses RedSheriff data harvesting)  Yeeurgh!!!!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Oh.  Fair doos then.
[/quote]

They didn''t really. Why is he still secretary?

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

It''s a conspiracy I tell yer !

[/quote]

It''s not that one involving Smudger being a z........zebra.

[;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

It''s a conspiracy I tell yer ![/quote]

It''s not that one involving Smudger being a z........zebra.

[;)]

[/quote]Is that narcolepsy kicking in again Shack ? [:)]

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Oh.  Fair doos then.[/quote]

They didn''t really. Why is he still secretary?

[/quote]Nobody else can do the typing ?  Or maybe he makes good coffee.

[quote user="lappinitup"]AHA!! Does form 288b cover company secretaries I wonder!! The plot thickens!![/quote]

288b termination of secretary or director

If only...................[6]

[quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]AHA!! Does form 288b cover company secretaries I wonder!! The plot thickens!![/quote]

[/quote]Do you know, when I used to turn up with my dad at the River End in 1981 and pay £ 1.50 to stand on a milk crate and watch our cloggers against theirs, £4 for my dad I think, I was blissfully unaware of form 288b.Happy days.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

[/quote]

Do you know, when I used to turn up with my dad at the River End in 1981 and pay £ 1.50 to stand on a milk crate and watch our cloggers against theirs, £4 for my dad I think, I was blissfully unaware of form 288b.

Happy days.
[/quote]

Well there''s also 287, change of registered office just to add to your malaise.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

Without trawling through all these posts I note that Doomy is still company secretary.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/3bb863ae72b028bf27ad72a48bfc6724/wcprodorder?ft=1

[/quote]

OMG !  NOOOOOOOO !

Or in other words - so what ?
[/quote]

So, he''s therefore still at the club and on the NCFC payroll....and not just emptying his desk and gathering his Girls Aloud and Sugababe CDs together - before riding into the sunset in a Proton Jumbuck....It''s not a conspiracy at all. I certainly appreciate that fanfolk take the time to source these ''facts'' and bring it to the attention of others...Jolly well done, I say![Y]

I''m sure Tangy will be able to tell you, it''s part of his bedtime reading, lol

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

Without trawling through all these posts I note that Doomy is still company secretary.

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/3bb863ae72b028bf27ad72a48bfc6724/wcprodorder?ft=1

[/quote]OMG !  NOOOOOOOO !It''s a conspiracy I tell yer !Or in other words - so what ?[/quote]

So, he''s therefore still at the club and on the NCFC payroll....and not just emptying his desk and gathering his Girls Aloud and Sugababe CDs together - before riding into the sunset in a Proton Jumbuck....It''s not a conspiracy at all. I certainly appreciate that fanfolk take the time to source these ''facts'' and bring it to the attention of others...Jolly well done, I say![Y]

[/quote]Ok - simple question.  As long as he isn''t in charge, does it actually matter ?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

[/quote]

OMG !  NOOOOOOOO !

[/quote]

[/quote]

All in a days work!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

[/quote]

OMG !  NOOOOOOOO !

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok - simple question.  As long as he isn''t in charge, does it actually matter ?
[/quote]

It''s just strange. Why is he still company secretary of a PLC where he has now left. Two seconds of paperwork and he would be just a bad memory.

The simple fact is, like all employees, his contract will contain notice provisions for both the employer and employee. So, unless he was sacked, which clearly wasn''t the case, you can''t just change the terms of employment, unless agreed between the parties. He''s probably still "working his notice."

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Ween_Nasty"]

[/quote]

OMG !  NOOOOOOOO !

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok - simple question.  As long as he isn''t in charge, does it actually matter ?
[/quote]

Simple reply to a simple question, yes it does!

It''s that truth and confidence thing again.

It''s like your wife admitting cheating on you only once then saying it was with the band of the Irish Guards!

It''s not the 228B that''s important it''s the P45!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Ok - simple question.  As long as he isn''t in charge, does it actually matter ?[/quote]It matters to me I want the bloke as far away as possible from our football club. Not that we will ever know but I think Mr. McNally is going to make Doomy look like the rank amateur he was as Chief Executive in the coming year or two.

[quote user="GMF"]The simple fact is, like all employees, his contract will contain notice provisions for both the employer and employee. So, unless he was sacked, which clearly wasn''t the case, you can''t just change the terms of employment, unless agreed between the parties. He''s probably still "working his notice."[/quote]

Secretary of NCFC is different from his chief exceutive role. He has resigned from one. Why not the other?