Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Is Neil Doncaster still a director of Norwich City Football Club Plc.?

[quote user="TwoTonTed"]First timer here so apol''s if this seems a poor attempt!
Just wish to second that Roger Munby has been in hospital, intensive care in fact, and whilst agreeing with nearly every anti-Board comment on here, Roger at least had very different views to Her Royal Deliaship in how the club should go forth. I know that he has taken his being ''relinquished'' of his Chairman''s role very bad.
Love this Forum by the way, love the characters on here! 
[/quote]

Welcome aboard TTT You don''t drive a bakers van do you?

If Roger is passing this forum then I for one hope he is soon restored to health.

That was Ten Ton Ted.Probably a relation though...[;)]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="The Butler"]

Sorry to raise this again, but just re-read Doncasters article of the 19/5.

Sad I know but checking some information.

He talks of recent departures, standing down etc.

It cannot be interpreted in any other way than "I have left"

Try re-reading it if you are in any doubt about both directors having left more that three weeks ago!

[/quote]

Of course, alternatively, I could choose in the interim to engage in speculation [/quote]

Yankee Canary,

You obviously have a problem with people ascertaining the truth and / or  clarifying the real position. 

Lets not forget that the fans were given the impression that Roger Munby and Neil Doncaster had left the board on the 12th May 2009, just one day before the meeting at St. Andrews Hall. Furthermore the above posts confirm that people had that view with respect to Doncasters article on the 19th. May 2009. Why shouldn''t the public understand whats really going on at their community club?

Why do you think the club didn''t explain fully (i.e. the directors would remain on the board) what was going on with the membership of the board, one day before the St. Andrews Hall meeting?

Enjoy Obama!

Have a nice day!

[quote]

Why do you think the club didn''t explain fully (i.e. the directors

would remain on the board) what was going on with the membership of the

board, one day before the St. Andrews Hall meeting?

[/quote]

Or to put it another way - as someone who is a stickler for detail (I shan''t say OCD...), you were probably aware at the time of the meeting of the necessity for 4, possibly 5 directors.  You were aware that 2 directors had left, but none had arrived.  Why didn''t you bring it up at your meeting ?  Dropped a ball there Tangy...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]

Why do you think the club didn''t explain fully (i.e. the directors would remain on the board) what was going on with the membership of the board, one day before the St. Andrews Hall meeting?

[/quote]

Or to put it another way - as someone who is a stickler for detail (I shan''t say OCD...), you were probably aware at the time of the meeting of the necessity for 4, possibly 5 directors.  You were aware that 2 directors had left, but none had arrived.  Why didn''t you bring it up at your meeting ?  Dropped a ball there Tangy...

[/quote]

Some of us did discuss this Bla, in light of a Delia dropped one at the Gunn press conference when MWJ had to rapidly correct her from the three to a fourth!

We decided to bide our time and give them time to announce the new board members to help the dynamic new start. Yawn.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]

[/quote]

Or to put it another way - as someone who is a stickler for detail (I shan''t say OCD...), you were probably aware at the time of the meeting of the necessity for 4, possibly 5 directors.  You were aware that 2 directors had left, but none had arrived.  Why didn''t you bring it up at your meeting ?  Dropped a ball there Tangy...[/quote]

Why didn''t you raise it?

I''m sorry that I don''t know everything in the world!  Lol!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]I''m sorry that I don''t know everything in the world!  Lol![/quote]Don''t be modest Tangy, you know most things! I mean, how many Man U fans would know what form 288b was? [:^)]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]

[/quote]

Or to put it another way - as someone who is a stickler for detail (I shan''t say OCD...), you were probably aware at the time of the meeting of the necessity for 4, possibly 5 directors.  You were aware that 2 directors had left, but none had arrived.  Why didn''t you bring it up at your meeting ?  Dropped a ball there Tangy...[/quote]

[/quote]

...because you care enough to bring it up now and use it as a stick to beat the club with, and I don''t ? [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

...because you care enough to bring it up now and use it as a stick to beat the club with, and I don''t ? [;)]

[/quote]

Blahblahblah,

As you seem intent on beating up the messenger, I''ll ask you why you have a problem with people ascertaining the truth and / or  clarifying the real position regarding their community club? 

Furthermore, why do you think the club didn''t fully explain (i.e. the directors would remain on the board) what was going on with the membership of the board, one day before the St. Andrews Hall meeting?

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="crafty canary"]

She makes Alistair Campbell look like an amateur in the art of spinning.

[/quote]

Really? But she''s always getting caught!  Ali C has managed to make us all think he''s not running the country any more and that Gordon Brown, one of his major adversaries is responsible for the current mess. If Delia were as good at Campbell at spinning we''d all be hating Marcus Evans.

I put it to you that the current board are actually really bad at spin.

[/quote]

Well she certainly fooled a lot of the people on this board. Perhaps that says a lot about them.

[quote] I''ll ask you why you

have a problem with people ascertaining the truth and / or  clarifying

the real position regarding their community club?
[/quote]Like I said 3 posts ago, if it was such a big and important issue, why didn''t you bring it up at the public meeting ?Or are you only looking to score points in here ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote] I''ll ask you why you have a problem with people ascertaining the truth and / or  clarifying the real position regarding their community club? [/quote]

Like I said 3 posts ago, if it was such a big and important issue, why didn''t you bring it up at the public meeting ?

[/quote]

Because I wanted to check with Companies House first (which I did after the St Andrews Hall meeting) and then had to wait for more than fourteen working days to elapse before checking again regarding form 288b. Note it was only after the St Andrews Hall meeting that I read the article of the 12th. May fully (as I had been away to the south coast prior to the St. A Hall meeting) and appreciated the words that had been stated.

Now why dont you answer the questions that I asked earlier:

As you seem intent on beating up the messenger, I''ll ask you why you have a problem with people ascertaining the truth and / or  clarifying the real position regarding their community club? 

Furthermore, why do you think the club didn''t fully explain (i.e. the directors would remain on the board) what was going on with the membership of the board, one day before the St. Andrews Hall meeting?

I think the readers of this bb. would like to see your reply!

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Now why dont you answer the questions that I asked earlier:

I think the readers of this bb. would like to see your reply!

[/quote]I think you overstate the interest in this particular piece of minutiae.  You have not discovered Watergate old chap.I don''t have any problem with people ascertaining the truth - the problem I have is with the basic premise that you seem to uphold on this board, that everything the club do is wrong.  When people appear to hold the opinion that everything the club do is wrong, and are willing to go to the lengths of contacting companies house twice in 14 days about the existence or otherwise of form 288b to try to prove that the club has done "yet another thing wrong", and sit on an arguably influential committee of supporters, I can''t see how those people can offer a balanced viewpoint to other fans on anything to do with the club or its supporters, as that persons'' viewpoint seems to be inherently skewed - you appear to pronounce guilty until proven innocent too often.With that said I look forward to the appointment of Smudger to the NCISA committee, for comedic value if nothing else...

Blahblahblah,

1.I have never claimed to have discovered Watergate, just sought to clarity the membership of NCFC''s board which is surely to the benefit of all fans of our community club.

2. So I see everything is wrong with the board....well just look at what division we are playing in next season that should say alot for a club with our level of resources.  However I will give you a few clues:

A terrible decision regarding the timing of Ashtons purchase (Worthington wanted to sign him before the Premiership season started), poor choices of football managers, spending money (not financed by loans) on tangible fixed assets that could have waited, the spin etc. Moreover  Fans Eye also questions how the money is being used.

Could you please explain why clubs such as Burnley, Preston and Swansea are in better shape on the pitch with less resources?  

It is interesting to note the following from Nigel Bertram and Alan Bowkett’s (I assume you are aware of their business backgrounds) letter:

‘You are aware that we have been dissatisfied with the executive management of the

club for a number of years’

3.Furthermore its not true that I see everything wrong with the board, on one of the threads today I have posted with regard to our new Chief Executive: ‘At least he has a sales and marketing background which NCFC need.’

Now I  ask you, please tell the readers of this bb., what have the NCFC board done well / correctly regarding a major issue at NCFC in recent years?

4. Your comments about me contacting Companies House twice in fourteen days are laughable. Firstly its up to me how I use my time not you or anybody else as long as what I do is within the law. Secondly Companies House exists for people to ascertain who the current directors of a UK company are at any given time. Thirdly, common sense tells  you have to allow the fourteen days for form 288b (if it existed) to be lodged or not lodged (as per the legal requirement) before checking the records again.

5. As I have previously stated the thread and my posts are mine and not NCISA.’s.

Have a nice day!

Please, please can we leave this thread to die now.The facts are clear (and have been for a couple of days) and you can make up your own mind whether the effort to ascertain them was worthwhile or not or indeed whether or not there was a hidden agenda but I really can''t understand the need to go over and over the same ground ad infinitum....

[quote user="Yelverton Yella"]Please, please can we leave this thread to die now.

The facts are clear (and have been for a couple of days) and you can make up your own mind whether the effort to ascertain them was worthwhile or not or indeed whether or not there was a hidden agenda but I really can''t understand the need to go over and over the same ground ad infinitum....
[/quote]

Firstly did you note the quote from the Nigel Bertram & Alan Bowkett letter in the previous post?

Secondly may I suggest you dont read the thread (having noted my first point in this post) and leave it to people who are interested in whats being said.

Thank you.

YY retreats gibbering down the A146 pausing only to pick up a form B226 C(1) from the verge and reflect that 99% of the local population would agree that there have been serious shortcomings in the management of affairs at CR......

[quote user="Yelverton Yella"]YY retreats gibbering down the A146 pausing only to pick up a form B226 C(1) from the verge and reflect that 99% of the local population would agree that there have been serious shortcomings in the management of affairs at CR......
[/quote]

Lol! 

The thread will come to a natural death when its ready to do so.......

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="Yelverton Yella"]YY retreats gibbering down the A146 pausing only to pick up a form B226 C(1) from the verge and reflect that 99% of the local population would agree that there have been serious shortcomings in the management of affairs at CR......
[/quote]

Lol! 

[/quote]

It has long been dead in the water Tangy and you can''t swim. However, I have to give you credit for being proficient in treading water.....flap...flap...flap...flap....flap...flap.....gurgle....

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

Lol! 

[/quote]

It has long been dead in the water Tangy and you can''t swim. However, I have to give you credit for being proficient in treading water.....flap...flap...flap...flap....flap...flap.....gurgle....

[/quote]

Over 6000 views would suggest otherwise but then who takes notice of the Yanks when it comes to football?

[quote user="crafty canary"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

Lol! 

[/quote]

[/quote]

Over 6000 views would suggest otherwise but then who takes notice of the Yanks when it comes to football?

[/quote]

Would it really? What strange benchmarks you apply Crafty. One thread on this forum has drawn over 111,000 hits with a simple input of "Last one to reply wins." Another poster uttered "Cheeseboard!!!!" and left every other threads volume hit count in its dust. I would suggest that the more intelligent and well thought out threads on this forum often draw the least number of hits. Will I see you partiicipating on some of those in the future Crafty? 

It really is disturblingly obsessive behaviour verging on the bizarre. Has TFA not noticed that a new CEO has been appointed and the intention is to appoint new directors. Is he seriously suggesting that NCFC should not have complied with company law. I note TFA quotes the group of directors who subsequently have publicly backed the board after their meeting with the directors when no doubt they received more information on the future plans for the club so presumably if he is so persuaded by their views I assume TFA now backs the board. 

[quote user="T"] Is he seriously suggesting that NCFC should not have complied with company law. [/quote]Nowhere does he imply that NCFC should not have complied with company law.

well then what is the fuss about. ND has gone and we have a new CEO which is the real story and someone is going on about filing forms with company house - the plot has seriously been lost somewhere

[quote user="T"]well then what is the fuss about. ND has gone and we have a new CEO which is the real story and someone is going on about filing forms with company house - the plot has seriously been lost somewhere[/quote]

Hello Mr Dooomcaster, still knocking about I see despite the spin that you have gone.