Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Is Neil Doncaster still a director of Norwich City Football Club Plc.?

A mild comment - as far as I can see the only people heaping discredit on the Club are the Board - certainly not those fans who object to the opaque way they carry on.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]They didn''t say it in so many words, but their statement was clearly designed to make people think that they had.  It''s the sort of economy with the truth that we have come to expect, sadly.  Those who were more interested in ascertaining the facts than in swallowing yet more spin were branded as troublemakers by the usual suspects, for reasons best known to themselves.

The club was only asked direct after the facts had been established independently, so they had no option but to come clean.[/quote]The facts were established when City Angel asked the club directly. My concern was why a Tangy,an NCISA COMITTEE MEMBER, didn''t do that instead of phoning companies house (twice) and then implying on here that the club had acted in some way illegally. I just don''t understand why someone in a prominent position in a SUPPORTERS CLUB would try so hard to DISCREDIT OUR CLUB!

[/quote]

"My font''s bigger than yours" . . . oh grow up

And quit shooting the messenger.  The club pulled the wool over your eyes, that''s the real reason why you''re so peed off.  Direct it where it belongs just for once.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]They didn''t say it in so many words, but their statement was clearly designed to make people think that they had.  It''s the sort of economy with the truth that we have come to expect, sadly.  Those who were more interested in ascertaining the facts than in swallowing yet more spin were branded as troublemakers by the usual suspects, for reasons best known to themselves.

The club was only asked direct after the facts had been established independently, so they had no option but to come clean.[/quote]The facts were established when City Angel asked the club directly. My concern was why a Tangy,an NCISA COMITTEE MEMBER, didn''t do that instead of phoning companies house (twice) and then implying on here that the club had acted in some way illegally. I just don''t understand why someone in a prominent position in a SUPPORTERS CLUB would try so hard to DISCREDIT OUR CLUB!

[/quote]

1) As previously stated by me (in response to you on this thread), the actions of phoning Companies House and posting on this bb was mine and had nothing to do with NCISA.

2) Ascertaining who is director of a company in the UK is not an illegal act, nor is discussing it.

3) I have never implied that Norwich City Football Club Plc have done anything illegal. Stating that a company has 14 working days to lodge form 288b if a person has their position as a director (of the same company) terminated is a matter of fact and company law. 

4) Its laughable when you state that I am working hard to discredit our club, when I am seeking clarity of a situation for the benefit of the fans. Why are you trying to surpress the search for clarification?

[quote user="canary cherub "]

They didn''t say it in so many words, but their statement was clearly designed to make people think that they had.  It''s the sort of economy with the truth that we have come to expect, sadly.  Those who were more interested in ascertaining the facts than in swallowing yet more spin were branded as troublemakers by the usual suspects, for reasons best known to themselves.

The club was only asked direct after the facts had been established independently, so they had no option but to come clean.

[/quote]

Time for the usual suspects, e.g., Lappinitup  to give the good fans who support City an insight into their hidden Agenda.

Sorry, I can''t be bothered to wade through all 13 pages...

Is Doncaster still a director or isn''t he!?

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

Time for the usual suspects, e.g., Lappinitup  to give the good fans who support City an insight into their hidden Agenda.

[/quote]Not time for the usual suspects, e.g. Tangy to give the good fans who support City an insight into their need to dig stuff up to prove, er, well, not very much exactly ?  Surely the league position is all you need - why waste your time and my eyes on this rubbish ?

[quote user="Grando"]Sorry, I can''t be bothered to wade through all 13 pages...

Is Doncaster still a director or isn''t he!?[/quote]My understanding is that he is, until a replacement is found.  The constitution needs 4 directors, and Munby isn''t one any more, which leaves Doomy.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"] 

1) As previously stated by me (in response to you on this thread), the actions of phoning Companies House and posting on this bb was mine and had nothing to do with NCISA.

2) Ascertaining who is director of a company in the UK is not an illegal act, nor is discussing it.

3) I have never implied that Norwich City Football Club Plc have done anything illegal. Stating that a company has 14 working days to lodge form 288b if a person has their position as a director (of the same company) terminated is a matter of fact and company law. 

4) Its laughable when you state that I am working hard to discredit our club, when I am seeking clarity of a situation for the benefit of the fans. Why are you trying to surpress the search for clarification?

[/quote]Tangy. I am aware that this thread has nothing to do with NCISA but it''s YOUR thread and as it''s a supporters group, one would expect it''s comittee members to do just that and not nit-pick every single thing that the club do. How exactly will the fans benefit from such a startling revelation that the club hasn''t submitted form 288b? You have managed to convince many on here that the club have once again lied when in fact the only thing they have said is that Doncaster remains as a director for legal reasons.

Have you as an individual got any ideas how we can HELP our club going forward?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"] 

[/quote]Tangy. I am aware that this thread has nothing to do with NCISA but it''s YOUR thread and as it''s a supporters group, one would expect it''s comittee members to do just that and not nit-pick every single thing that the club do. How exactly will the fans benefit from such a startling revelation that the club hasn''t submitted form 288b? You have managed to convince many on here that the club have once again lied when in fact the only thing they have said is that Doncaster remains as a director for legal reasons.

[/quote]...well, he could always email them and suggest they fill in form 288b...Sleep [|-)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes,  the club can improve the clarity of its statements!

Those who were more interested in ascertaining the facts than in swallowing yet more spin were branded as troublemakers by the usual suspects, for reasons best known to themselves.

The club was only asked direct after the facts had been established independently, so they had no option but to come clean.

[/quote]

How about giving the fans an insight into your hidden agenda?

canary cherub stated: 

Those who were more interested in ascertaining the facts than in swallowing yet more spin were branded as troublemakers by the usual suspects, for reasons best known to themselves.

---------------------------------

Lappinitup

How about giving the fans an insight into your hidden agenda?

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Yes,  the club can improve the clarity of its statements![/quote]Then why not contact the club and offer them that?

[quote user="T"]What an absolutely ridiculous much a do about nothing. The substance is that they the have stepped down but there are some legal technicalities which have to be addressed. All this thread has proved is the complete and utter paranoia of some posters.[/quote]

No, Mr Doooomcaster what it proves is that the trout is well versed in spinning, saying one thing whilst meaning another. It''s the reason so many of us don''t trust a thing the board tells us any more.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Lappinitup

How about giving the fans an insight into your hidden agenda?[/quote]That''s funny. [:D]Nope, just a fan with too much time on my hands. lol.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="canary cherub "]

The point is this.  We were told that Munby and Doncaster had "stepped down".  I for one thought that meant they were out of the door, but it now appears it''s not the case.  If TFA hadn''t taken the initiative, you don''t think the club would have told us do you? (not that Archant would have dared to ask the question in the first place)

As fans I think we have a right to know who''s on the board and who isn''t.

[/quote]

Who do you think the mass of fans will believe?  People like canary cherub or the Wynnies?

[/quote]

Plenty of people have a respect for these posters whose views (not in hindsight) have been very close to the mark or proven without all questionable doubt over the last few years.

An ever decreasing number of people have respect for your views though Yankee... you are becoming a laughing stock... why not give it a rest hey??? [:$]

[/quote]

That will make Yankee''s day.

Enjoy Obama!

Have a nice day!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[/quote]

Not time for the usual suspects, e.g. Tangy to give the good fans who support City an insight into their need to dig stuff up to prove, er, well, not very much exactly ? 

Surely the league position is all you need - why waste your time and my eyes on this rubbish ?
[/quote]

To prove that we were once again lied to by our wonderful board of directors you mean???

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Grando"]Sorry, I can''t be bothered to wade through all 13 pages... Is Doncaster still a director or isn''t he!?[/quote]

My understanding is that he is, until a replacement is found.  The constitution needs 4 directors, and Munby isn''t one any more, which leaves Doomy.
[/quote]

As I understand it, according to the constitution the board has to have a minimum of 5 directors not 4.  Four are needed to make a quorum at board meetings.  If someone has a copy of an old annual report they may find it in there.

[/quote]

It will not move forwards while the cook is still here... you seem to have great difficulty in understanding that Lapps???

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Lappinitup

How about giving the fans an insight into your hidden agenda?[/quote]That''s funny. [:D]Nope, just a fan with too much time on my hands. lol.

[/quote]

One of these on each wrist?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Grando"]Sorry, I can''t be bothered to wade through all 13 pages... Is Doncaster still a director or isn''t he!?[/quote]

My understanding is that he is, until a replacement is found.  The constitution needs 4 directors, and Munby isn''t one any more, which leaves Doomy.
[/quote]

As I understand it, according to the constitution the board has to have a minimum of 5 directors not 4.  Four are needed to make a quorum at board meetings.  If someone has a copy of an old annual report they may find it in there.

[/quote]

Does 3 directors and a lapdog make a quorum? Doncaster votes as he is told to by the troublesome trout so is hardly acting as an independently minded director. Perhaps that''s why the fishy one was so keen to be economical with the truth? She makes Alistair Campbell look like an amateur in the art of spinning.

Sorry to raise this again, but just re-read Doncasters article of the 19/5.

Sad I know but checking some information.

He talks of recent departures, standing down etc.

It cannot be interpreted in any other way than "I have left"

Try re-reading it if you are in any doubt about both directors having left more that three weeks ago!

[quote user="The Butler"]Sorry to raise this again, but just re-read Doncasters article of the 19/5.

Try re-reading it if you are in any doubt about both directors having left more that three weeks ago![/quote]I quite agree Butler, I read it yesterday and thought exactly the same thing.

[quote user="The Butler"]

Try re-reading it if you are in any doubt about both directors having left more that three weeks ago!

[/quote]

I wasn''t in any doubt Butler......and I''m still not. I choose to trust that what was written by Doncaster was in earnest at the time of writing and that whatever the circumstances that has required him to remain until new announcements can be made will become clear in due course. Of course, alternatively, I could choose in the interim to engage in speculation that is poisonous to the interests of the club. That serves no purpose for me so I don''t do it.  

[quote user="crafty canary"]

She makes Alistair Campbell look like an amateur in the art of spinning.

[/quote]Really? But she''s always getting caught!  Ali C has managed to make us all think he''s not running the country any more and that Gordon Brown, one of his major adversaries is responsible for the current mess. If Delia were as good at Campbell at spinning we''d all be hating Marcus Evans.I put it to you that the current board are actually really bad at spin.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

I wasn''t in any doubt Butler......and I''m still not. I choose to trust that what was written by Doncaster was in earnest at the time of writing and that whatever the circumstances that has required him to remain until new announcements can be made will become clear in due course. Of course, alternatively, I could choose in the interim to engage in speculation that is poisonous to the interests of the club. That serves no purpose for me so I don''t do it.  

[/quote]

I think that is called (from Nelson''s county) turning a blind eye!

I know Roger has been in hospital so perhaps Doncaster stayed on until his return.

But the article does clearly indicate both having left. He as a solicitor MUST have known the implications of this.

Personaly I have no problem with Roger staying on the board, at least he shows a very human side. and could be the interface still.

If both still remain then that is very questionable and economic with the truth.

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="crafty canary"]

She makes Alistair Campbell look like an amateur in the art of spinning.

[/quote]

Really? But she''s always getting caught!  Ali C has managed to make us all think he''s not running the country any more and that Gordon Brown, one of his major adversaries is responsible for the current mess. If Delia were as good at Campbell at spinning we''d all be hating Marcus Evans.

I put it to you that the current board are actually really bad at spin.

[/quote]

Very true but they think they are good and we are very gullible. That''s what is most annoying.

First timer here so apol''s if this seems a poor attempt!Just wish to second that Roger Munby has been in hospital, intensive care in fact, and whilst agreeing with nearly every anti-Board comment on here, Roger at least had very different views to Her Royal Deliaship in how the club should go forth. I know that he has taken his being ''relinquished'' of his Chairman''s role very bad. Love this Forum by the way, love the characters on here!