Sign in to follow this  
Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Is Neil Doncaster still a director of Norwich City Football Club Plc.?

Woah!You contacted Companies House to ask them if the Club had sent in their 288b?Doesn''t anything about that sound a little ott to anyone?

Err...Just that we''re ''fans'', right? Phoning Companies House to check what forms have been lodged sounds a bit obsessive.

[quote user="LQ"]Err...

Just that we''re ''fans'', right? Phoning Companies House to check what forms have been lodged sounds a bit obsessive.

[/quote]

Believe it or not we do have telephones in Norwich! Lol!

Nothing wrong with clarifying the position with the NCFC Plc. board.

If you say so.Just seems, well, like I said OTT.

Is it really worth debating whether he''s obsessive or not? Seems such a trivial thing to bring up.....

[quote user="LQ"]Err...

Just that we''re ''fans'', right? Phoning Companies House to check what forms have been lodged sounds a bit obsessive.

[/quote]

What''s up, LQ? Things getting hotter?

Why so edgy about something that''s in the public domain?

And the NCFC board members are also reportedly self-declared fans. Therefore, what.....?

OTBC

I''m not edgy at all, what about?I just find it weird sometimes the lengths people will go to in order to what? Enforce a fine on the club? Get the auditors in?What are you hoping to achieve?

Then think of it as curiosity....

More to the point, what are you hoping to achieve by calling this individual obsessive? [^o)]

Think I agree with LQ here - must admit it is not something I would have thought of doing in my wildest dreams - I just turn up to watch the games and hope we do well.

[quote user="LQ"]I''m not edgy at all, what about?

I just find it weird sometimes the lengths people will go to in order to what? Enforce a fine on the club? Get the auditors in?

What are you hoping to achieve?

[/quote]

I would like the club to clarify whether Neil Doncaster has terminated his position as a DIRECTOR of NCFC Plc. rather than the reported change of ROLE.

A change of role could be moving from being the Managing Director to being a director.

Hoping to expose the board for yet more lies and deceit so that we can gather the momentum needed to force them out and get this great club back

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Is Neil Doncaster still a director of Norwich City Football Club Plc.?

The Plc. has fourteen working days to lodge form 288b relating to the Termination of a director.

When I contacted Companies House this afternoon, no form 288b has been lodged with them.[/quote]I don''t understand why anyone would make such an enquiry let alone a NCISA comittee member. Was this enquiry to be used as another stick to beat the board with and if so, was it for your own benefit or for that of NCISA? I can''t really see them asking you to gather such information on their behalf and therefore, they should distance themselves from it.

Today, 5:51 PM

Tangible Fixed Assets anyone? is not online. Last active: 05/06/2009 16:41:21 Tangible Fixed Assets anyone?

Top 75 Posts
Joined on 03/08/2005
Posts 2,887

Re: Is Neil Doncaster still a director of Norwich City Football Club Plc.?

Reply Quote

LQ wrote:

I''m not edgy at all, what about?

I just find it weird sometimes the lengths people will go to in order to what? Enforce a fine on the club? Get the auditors in?

What are you hoping to achieve?

I would like the club to clarify whether Neil Doncaster has terminated his position as a DIRECTOR of NCFC Plc. rather than the reported change of ROLE.

A change of role could be moving from being the Managing Director to being a director.

-------------------------------------------------------

Whats wrong with trying to get clarification of a situation?

People, people. I can clear this up now. Has no one been following today''s political developments and put two and two together???Tomorrow former Norwich schoolgirl Margaret Beckett will be unveiled as the club''s new chairman, and resigning Norwich North MP Ian Gibson as director/chief executive.The delay in announcing this was due to former kitman Terry Postle holding out for the job of chancellor of the exchequer rather than minister for sports laundry in Brown''s "new-look" cabinet...

Well if you guys want to go on criticising TFA soley for being a little obsessive, you should probably get started in doing as such against the hundreds of other posters on these boards who feel for Norwich to the same extent that TFA does.

As far as i can see TFA has brought up an issue to do with Norwich City FC here on a Norwich City FC forum. I personally think that discussing the degree of which TFA''s obsession for Norwich City FC lyes is pretty irrelative when put into context.

I think TFA''s point is as follows:

1. The board wants ST holders to waive their rebate and to trust thyem with the money.

2. many fans don''t believe the board to be trustworthy based on their record of ''spinning'' these past few seasons.

3. The board have given the clear impression that Doomcaster has left the club but actually it was reported as left his role.

4. The law requires departing directors to be notified to Companies House within 14 working days on the requisite form.

5. No such declaration has been received at Companies House.

6. Does this mean the ''leaving his role'' is actually moving from MD to plain D?

Ergo, is this yet more ''spin'' from our wonderful trout and cronies?

Can they be trusted?

Is there more credibility in an MP''s expense claim? 

As the owner of Compare the meercats.com would put it:

''Simples!''

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Is Neil Doncaster still a director of Norwich City Football Club Plc.?

The Plc. has fourteen working days to lodge form 288b relating to the Termination of a director.

When I contacted Companies House this afternoon, no form 288b has been lodged with them.[/quote]I don''t understand why anyone would make such an enquiry let alone a NCISA comittee member. Was this enquiry to be used as another stick to beat the board with and if so, was it for your own benefit or for that of NCISA? I can''t really see them asking you to gather such information on their behalf and therefore, they should distance themselves from it.

[/quote]

The point is this.  We were told that Munby and Doncaster had "stepped down".  I for one thought that meant they were out of the door, but it now appears it''s not the case.  If TFA hadn''t taken the initiative, you don''t think the club would have told us do you? (not that Archant would have dared to ask the question in the first place)

As fans I think we have a right to know who''s on the board and who isn''t.

If Archant were not so far up the board''s collective arse you might expect them to be making this type of inquiry.

Investigative journalism and all that. there again this is Norfolk!

[quote user="crafty canary"]

I think TFA''s point is as follows:

1. The board wants ST holders to waive their rebate and to trust thyem with the money.

2. many fans don''t believe the board to be trustworthy based on their record of ''spinning'' these past few seasons.

3. The board have given the clear impression that Doomcaster has left the club but actually it was reported as left his role.

4. The law requires departing directors to be notified to Companies House within 14 working days on the requisite form.

5. No such declaration has been received at Companies House.

6. Does this mean the ''leaving his role'' is actually moving from MD to plain D?

Ergo, is this yet more ''spin'' from our wonderful trout and cronies?

Can they be trusted?

Is there more credibility in an MP''s expense claim? 

As the owner of Compare the meercats.com would put it:

''Simples!''

[/quote]

Aced![Y]

Why don''t I e-mail Gordon Brown and ask him if he''ll win the next election? If Doomcaster or anyone else connected with the Battered Trout told me it was raining, I''d look outside to check first before believing them.

TFA,

Thanks - this is not obsessive. We are entitled to rely upon the truth from the club and I dd wonder at the time whether they were (yet again!!) being economical.

The fact that LQ and Lappinitup have jumped on your post straight away probably says to me that there is real substance to this issue.

[quote user="Desert Fox"]

TFA,

Thanks - this is not obsessive. We are entitled to rely upon the truth from the club and I dd wonder at the time whether they were (yet again!!) being economical.

The fact that LQ and Lappinitup have jumped on your post straight away probably says to me that there is real substance to this issue.

[/quote]

If it''s so......Then I do really think that the board should be encouraged to make an official statement. [^o)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]People, people. I can clear this up now. Has no one been following today''s political developments and put two and two together???

Tomorrow former Norwich schoolgirl Margaret Beckett will be unveiled as the club''s new chairman, and resigning Norwich North MP Ian Gibson as director/chief executive.

The delay in announcing this was due to former kitman Terry Postle holding out for the job of chancellor of the exchequer rather than minister for sports laundry in Brown''s "new-look" cabinet...[/quote]

Ho Ho.......But, I want to know if Neil Doncaster is still a Director of Norwich City Football Club?

Well done TFA.

Certainly no more obssesive than someone checking and collating all the season ticket costs for clubs in Div 1!!

The important bit is, I think that Roger has been in hospital and has been unwell.

Therefore they just may have needed Doncaster to remain a Director OR any decisions could have been deemed illegal. Like the hastily altered remarks after BG was appointed!

Lets wait and see what comes from the club.