well done budgies thank god you cant hit the onion bag-at least 4 open goals missed and 3 points were there for the taking if you had showed more adventure before the last 15 mins.

we were diabolical and you should worry if you cant beat us when we played like that then who in the prem will you beat? I am pleased we "escaped" with a point which may prove crucial come May, you must get a new striker in January, then you will surely survive 3 seasons (autumn, winter and spring:laugh 

I wasn''t at the game, however I watched match of the day and I didnt see any proof that we were outplayed.

The majority of the highlights were on oportunities we missed, and long shots that West Brom had! (With some half chances)

The comment from G/L was that no win yet although plenty of chances in this game!!

What I also heard on the BBC radio was a WBA fan who was at the game and said that; WBA were too physical and not good enough with the ball, in contrast to us who were! He also said that WBA were lucky the ref was on their side because Huckerby had great shouts for penalties as WBA were fouling him all over the park!!

But as I said I wasnt there!!

The win will come soon, and then God help the Premiership!!!!!!!!!