Sign in to follow this  
NCFCanary

Vote

So 3 weeks on since this thread was started what are people thinking now since the new signings?

For me it still has to be a Yes!!

yes ...

i dont blame gunn for our relegation i blame roeders loan blunders .

i dont go a bundle on delia yet i see some ambition with the signing of holt,wiggins and whaley .

my prediction leeds top norwich 2nd .

I think we have the squad to be up there, its just the question of weather Gunny can sort the tactics/motivation out!!!

So I''d say yes, at the moment!

No - feel wel will struggl to gel as a team quickly enough

No chance! Are you nuts?We sign a few out of contract players from Hartlepool and Exeter and suddenly we''re world (or leage one) beaters. Some people never learn. We''ll not do anything until the wicked witch & co are driven from the club.

YES.

I see a few entrenched positions here. Personally, I think that Gunn has achieved a good balance in the 10 new players and produced the strongest squad he and McNally could have done with the budget available. If Maric and Askou come in as well, I think there could be a chance of automatic promotion but at this stage it is all about what might happen rather than what will happen.

I''m a little happier than I was but I think we will fall just short of the playoffs.

This league is much harder to get out of than many people think. Leeds now on their third year of trying and their squad is better than ours IMO.

If we manage to sign the Dane and the Bosnian, then yes, I think that we have a chance. Without them, or other additional signings, I suspect that we shall be just outside the play-off places.

I''m a bit happier. If you are to believe our Chairman, Gunn will have to show positive skills sooner rather than later otherwise he will be on his bike.

He has already said that promotion is essential this season. That''s the attitude I like. He and the CEO have given a much more professional feel to the club and that will drip through to all players and staff.

Squad is better now but I think we need another RB and a quality striker for this league to compliment Holt eg Billy Sharp. Sign him up and a top six place is possible.

End of last season i would have said a definite ''No''. I would have assumed Hoolahan was leaving and very little in the way of signings at all.

I think with the full team fit and Maric and Askou signed, we will be difficult to beat, i honestly do. I don''t think we have signed world beaters, but people plenty good enough for this league.

Hughes, Hoolahan, Stefanovic, Doc (who i don''t like), Wiggins, Whaley, Maric and a couple of others will all prove to be better than 95% of their counterparts, and i think could inspire us to a top 6 finish if not better.