Sign in to follow this  
NCFCanary

Vote

Simple question.. Are Norwich going to be in the play off places or higher at the end of next season?

Yes or No ?

My Vote: Yes!

[quote user="NCFCanary"]

Simple question.. Are Norwich going to be in the play off places or higher at the end of next season?

Yes or No ?

My Vote: Yes!

[/quote]hard to say....i will reply when a few new faces come in(if any do)

[quote user="CT "]Depends where we finish tbh.....
[/quote]

ha ha good answer but i did say answer either yes or no CT [:P]

I don''t want another season of false optimism.So i''ll say No.But be bloody delighted if we do!

I haven''t got a crystal ball so can''t answer this question!

All I''ll say is that League 1 will be very tough and we''ll need to be better than what we were last season if we are to be at the top end of the final table next May!

No cannot see a top 6 finish , and listened to that podcast on Waghorns site and all three people on that reckon we can hope for no better than mid table maybe winning a few more than we lose .

The longer we leave it, the harder it will become. Some fans will drop away, we will be a less attractive prospect for other players.I damn well hope so - we should really expect it. I''m in a minority in that I am pro Gunn but if we are not there or there abouts I think that he will have failed.I won''t mind any "steadying of the ship"/ "tough league"/ "can''t expect automatic promotion" type quotes - if you go into it saying you expect it to be a breeze you send out completely the wrong message.However, if Bryan doesn''t get us there or there abouts, he will have failed - it''s what we should expect.

[quote user="Disturbed"]100 % YES[/quote]

We all want Delia out but the angst and hatred shown by some towards her is discracefull and so are those that are involved!!!

Oh Dear, Oh Dear.

May I ask - were you one of the ''Chase Out Morons''?

The ''angst & hatred'' are very much merited in the case of Smith & Jones, given that they have taken us from £6m in debt (but awash with realisable assets - covered time & time again by many posters elsewhere) to over £20m in the red - and delivering the ultimate betrayal of taking the club back to where it was 50 years ago!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who voted "Yes" is a happy clappy board apologist baa baa baa.Anyone who voted "No" is a negative Nancy, son of Smudger who wants the club to be ruined and go bankrupt.

Seems about right Chops..

However, i''ll risk being a "negative Nancy, son of Smudger who wants the club to be ruined and go bankrupt" and say No, i don''t think we''ll be promoted next season.

But i''d love it if we were!