[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

Only for the gas and leccy.

Season ticket ? No.

[/quote]

Thought they were sending them out in may, no info on the official site either

Yippee!I''ve got cohorts... sounds all important and that...[;)]

[quote user="LQ"]Yippee!

I''ve got cohorts...
[/quote]Don''t worry, I think they can be treated these days!

I treat them very well myself thank you!!![:P]

If it got to that stage I''d really have to put my foot down.[:O]

[quote user="LQ"]If it got to that stage I''d really have to put my foot down.

[:O]

[/quote]I have a feeling (but not very often at my age) that lappy didn''t mean your foot when he said "parts you cant reach"

I was going to say supple but I didn''t know if you''d realise the difference...[;)]

I''ll assume that''s not directed at me, although the way the NCISA sign up details seem to be dished out to just about everyone it could be (although this is obviously in direct contravention of the Data Protection Act 1998)...

[quote user="LQ"]I''ll assume that''s not directed at me, although the way the NCISA sign up details seem to be dished out to just about everyone it could be (although this is obviously in direct contravention of the Data Protection Act 1998)...

[/quote]

15 posts on this thread and not one mention of NCISA until.........................and i was accused of Paranioa on another thread by the same poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="LQ"]I''ll assume that''s not directed at me, although the way the NCISA sign up details seem to be dished out to just about everyone it could be (although this is obviously in direct contravention of the Data Protection Act 1998)...

[/quote]

15 posts on this thread and not one mention of NCISA until.........................and i was accused of Paranioa on another thread by the same poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]Truth hurts does it, Mr Facebook Trawler who scours the database to find out where I live? Or is that how you define detective work?And it''s ''paranoia''. If you''re going to say it learn how to spell it, that''s what my Dad used to tell me*.

*apologies to all the less pernickety posters, obviously!

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Truth hurts does it, Mr Facebook Trawler who scours the database to find out where I live? Or is that how you define detective work?And it''s ''paranoia''. If you''re going to say it learn how to spell it, that''s what my Dad used to tell me*.

[/quote]I think I''m going to start a campaign to make ''pinickity'' the official spelling so that I can use it too!

But the word is pernickety.You could always write to the OED?

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Truth hurts does it, Mr Facebook Trawler who scours the database to find out where I live? Or is that how you define detective work?

And it''s ''paranoia''. If you''re going to say it learn how to spell it, that''s what my Dad used to tell me*.

[/quote]

I do not have to trawl facebook to find where you live as you have obviously forgotten the night you jumped uninvited into my car and asked for a lift home  but then again it was outside a pub.

[quote user="LQ"]But the word is pernickety.You could always write to the OED?

[/quote]http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1702094/ShowPost.aspxIt''s just cos I messed up here, you think the OED would accept "to make me look less foolish on internet messageboards" as a valid reason to change the spelling?

Hmm...Casting aspertions again? Surely not?I seem to recall an email conversation before that meeting when you suggested that I attend because it was "just down the road" for me.Still, nothing in that obviously. Certainly not the inappropriate disclosure of NCISA members details because that would just be naughty, wouldn''t it?

[quote user="Jez"][quote user="LQ"]But the word is pernickety.You could always write to the OED?

[/quote]http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1702094/ShowPost.aspxIt''s just cos I messed up here, you think the OED would accept "to make me look less foolish on internet messageboards" as a valid reason to change the spelling?[/quote]Jez, yes, definitely! I''ll back you.[;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="LQ"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Truth hurts does it, Mr Facebook Trawler who scours the database to find out where I live? Or is that how you define detective work?

And it''s ''paranoia''. If you''re going to say it learn how to spell it, that''s what my Dad used to tell me*.

[/quote]

I do not have to trawl facebook to find where you live as you have obviously forgotten the night you jumped uninvited into my car and asked for a lift home  but then again it was outside a pub.

[/quote]

Maybe she mistaken you for good ol'' Roger Tilly??? [B] [D] [;)] [U]

[quote user="LQ"]Hmm...

Casting aspertions again? Surely not?

I seem to recall an email conversation before that meeting when you suggested that I attend because it was "just down the road" for me.

Still, nothing in that obviously. Certainly not the inappropriate disclosure of NCISA members details because that would just be naughty, wouldn''t it?

[/quote]

It is late at night so please enlarge upon the "inappropriate disclosure of NCISA members details"

Awesome!  Me and you LQ, take on the world!(Plus, for the record, I have no idea where you live)

Way to go Jez! And I''m pretty sure you dont - none of the following is addressed to you mate.For the record, how, unless someone had looked up my address (ex-directory but on the NCISA database), would someone know to say that the Trowel & Hammer was just down the road for me?Go on ''Tilly'', you cuddly old bear you, tell me?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="LQ"]Hmm...

Casting aspertions again? Surely not?

I seem to recall an email conversation before that meeting when you suggested that I attend because it was "just down the road" for me.

Still, nothing in that obviously. Certainly not the inappropriate disclosure of NCISA members details because that would just be naughty, wouldn''t it?

[/quote]

It is late at night so please enlarge upon the "inappropriate disclosure of NCISA members details"

[/quote]

So far we have had mention of The Data Protection Act and the inappropriate disclosure of NCISA members details.Now what exactly are you saying here LQ because i feel that you are treading on dangerous ground.

That said I have now located the Trowel & Hammer, so you''ve narrowed it down a bit for me [:P]

I''m not treading on dangerous ground John. I''m not the one who said to a NCISA member (at the time) "it''s just down the road from you".How would you know that unless you''d accessed the NCISA data? I certainly never told you where I live.Go on, I''m interested in how you knew.

[quote user="LQ"]I''m not treading on dangerous ground John. I''m not the one who said to a NCISA member (at the time) "it''s just down the road from you".

How would you know that unless you''d accessed the NCISA data? I certainly never told you where I live.

Go on, I''m interested in how you knew.

[/quote]

"its just down the road from you" means i was talking to you then does it? Obviously it does!

Sorry but i did not know as an officer of the Association of which you were a member that i was not entitled to ask of the membership secretary your contact details.

Lisa sorry but this is getting tiresome and if you wish to continue along the lines that i have committed some sort of criminal act by finding out where you live i find it pathetic.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="LQ"]I''m not treading on dangerous ground John. I''m not the one who said to a NCISA member (at the time) "it''s just down the road from you".How would you know that unless you''d accessed the NCISA data? I certainly never told you where I live.Go on, I''m interested in how you knew.

[/quote]

"its just down the road from you" means i was talking to you then does it? Obviously it does!

Sorry but i did not know as an officer of the Association of which you were a member that i was not entitled to ask of the membership secretary your contact details.

Lisa sorry but this is getting tiresome and if you wish to continue along the lines that i have committed some sort of criminal act by finding out where you live i find it pathetic.

[/quote]Yes John, it does if it were in the context of a private email - which it was. Who else were you ''talking to'' in that email?And no, you don''t have the right as an officer of the association to know my contact details. They are given purely for general communication purposes between the association and the member, not so that you know where I live.Pathetic? Yes.