Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Champions League Final

[quote user="LQ"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="LQ"]Good on Barca.

Football by the fans, for the fans*.

*as opposed to half a billion quid in debt on the fans!

[/quote]

Ahem were does that leave your mentor Delia then?

[/quote]

You just carry on believing what your told to believe mate.

I suppose it makes life easier to digest for you.

[/quote]

You are right I must be getting old, as I realy don''t understand that remark.

Many years ago I learnt to interpret things for myself, it comes from, like I believe you do, running several businesses.

You tend to see beyond the front,to what is behind the actions.

[quote user="I.S."][quote user="Clipped Canary"]Because Sky and ITV are showing the game, only one of them had the rights to show the team names and score and time. Guess who paid more........
[/quote]

Please tell me that''s a joke...
[/quote]

I couldn''t understand why there was no score/time showing on the screen.

If I''d known this then I wouldn''t have spent half the night fiddling with the picture format on the remote control.......

[quote user="LQ"]Good on Barca.

Football by the fans, for the fans*.

[/quote]

Butler i am having a blonde moment.Can you sort this half a billion quid bit out for me please?Silly me it must be obvious what LQ is on about but it has passed me by i am afraid.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="LQ"]Good on Barca.Football by the fans, for the fans*.

[/quote]

Butler i am having a blonde moment.Can you sort this half a billion quid bit out for me please?Silly me it must be obvious what LQ is on about but it has passed me by i am afraid.

[/quote]Would that be a reference to Man Utds debt?

[quote user="Downloads"]

Well that was a dire game, definitely not an example of the beautiful game.

Barcelona deserved it, but mainly due to the fact that Man U couldn''t string 2 passes together tonight, they were really bad. Worst i have seen them this season by far.

[/quote]what game were you watching? that was one of the most awesome displays of football i''ve seen in a very long time. Barcelona completely stopped united playing their game they had them chasing shadows all night, how often does that happen? 

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Downloads"]

Barcelona deserved it, but mainly due to the fact that Man U couldn''t string 2 passes together tonight, they were really bad. Worst i have seen them this season by far.

[/quote]

what game were you watching? that was one of the most awesome displays of football i''ve seen in a very long time. Barcelona completely stopped united playing their game they had them chasing shadows all night, how often does that happen?

[/quote]

It happened at Carrow Road just over four years ago.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Downloads"]

[/quote]

what game were you watching? that was one of the most awesome displays of football i''ve seen in a very long time. Barcelona completely stopped united playing their game they had them chasing shadows all night, how often does that happen?

[/quote]

Don''t really agree with that.

Man Utd didn''t play particularly well at all yet they still had a few chances to hurt Barca... which would suggest that Barca didn''t put in that much of an "awesome display".

Sir Alex probably got his tactics and team selection a little bit wrong and Utd just weren''t playing anywhere near the best.

I think it was more a case of Utd letting themselves down than Barca controlling them.