Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Champions League Final

Because Sky and ITV are showing the game, only one of them had the rights to show the team names and score and time. Guess who paid more........

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Because Sky and ITV are showing the game, only one of them had the rights to show the team names and score and time. Guess who paid more........[/quote]Please tell me that''s a joke...

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Because Sky and ITV are showing the game, only one of them had the rights to show the team names and score and time. Guess who paid more........[/quote]It''s pathetic is''nt it.  In fact the game itself is a bit dire so far. How on earth Steve Ryder can say ''we''re getting the quality and spectacle we expected'' is rather beyond me, it''s been a load of pie so far.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Because Sky and ITV are showing the game, only one of them had the rights to show the team names and score and time. Guess who paid more........
[/quote]

but it has been appearing during the game, but are not viewable all the time, it is  obviously for that reason! 

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]Because Sky and ITV are showing the game, only one of them had the rights to show the team names and score and time. Guess who paid more........
[/quote]

It''s pathetic is''nt it.  In fact the game itself is a bit dire so far. How on earth Steve Ryder can say ''we''re getting the quality and spectacle we expected'' is rather beyond me, it''s been a load of pie so far.

[/quote]

I would rather have seen a thrilling 0 - 0 rather than a dull and boring 0 - 1

[quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]Because Sky and ITV are showing the game, only one of them had the rights to show the team names and score and time. Guess who paid more........[/quote]It''s pathetic is''nt it.  In fact the game itself is a bit dire so far. How on earth Steve Ryder can say ''we''re getting the quality and spectacle we expected'' is rather beyond me, it''s been a load of pie so far.

[/quote]Having said that, apart from the first 10 minutes it''s always nice to see United getting their ar*e handed to them on a plate!

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]Because Sky and ITV are showing the game, only one of them had the rights to show the team names and score and time. Guess who paid more........[/quote]It''s pathetic is''nt it.  In fact the game itself is a bit dire so far. How on earth Steve Ryder can say ''we''re getting the quality and spectacle we expected'' is rather beyond me, it''s been a load of pie so far.

[/quote]Having said that, apart from the first 10 minutes it''s always nice to see United getting their ar*e handed to them on a plate!

[/quote]All we need is Ronaldo to get sent off and it''s a job well done.

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]Because Sky and ITV are showing the game, only one of them had the rights to show the team names and score and time. Guess who paid more........
[/quote]

It''s pathetic is''nt it.  In fact the game itself is a bit dire so far. How on earth Steve Ryder can say ''we''re getting the quality and spectacle we expected'' is rather beyond me, it''s been a load of pie so far.

[/quote]

Having said that, apart from the first 10 minutes it''s always nice to see United getting their ar*e handed to them on a plate!

[/quote]

Im guessing your rooting or barca?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]Because Sky and ITV are showing the game, only one of them had the rights to show the team names and score and time. Guess who paid more........[/quote]It''s pathetic is''nt it.  In fact the game itself is a bit dire so far. How on earth Steve Ryder can say ''we''re getting the quality and spectacle we expected'' is rather beyond me, it''s been a load of pie so far.

[/quote]

[/quote]Not really. If i''m honest it doesn''t have Norwich involved so I don''t really care either way. But seeing Ronaldo inconvenienced at the end of the evening would be nice.

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="AndyJR"][quote user="Clipped Canary"]Because Sky and ITV are showing the game, only one of them had the rights to show the team names and score and time. Guess who paid more........
[/quote]

[/quote]

Having said that, apart from the first 10 minutes it''s always nice to see United getting their ar*e handed to them on a plate!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not really. If i''m honest it doesn''t have Norwich involved so I don''t really care either way. But seeing Ronaldo inconvenienced at the end of the evening would be nice.
[/quote]

so do you have a 2nd team?? or norwich and only norwich??

United have too many weak links to really compete with Barcelona. How Park and O''Shea have been provided a starting place is beyond me. They simply cannot compete on this kind of stage, they are not capable of producng against any Barcelone side, let alone such a strong one.Anderson and Carrick to an extent are silent in the midfield, and if any defence is looking wobbly at the moment, it''s United (however i understand that the Barca defence has hardly been tested yet).With the defence playing poorly, and the midfield of United providing no noticeable link between the back and the forwards, and with Messi having a good game as well, i can''t see United coming out on top on this occasion.I genuinely think that Ferguson has his work cut out tonight.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Not really. If i''m honest it doesn''t have Norwich involved so I don''t really care either way. But seeing Ronaldo inconvenienced at the end of the evening would be nice. [/quote]

[/quote]Yep just Norwich. I couldn''t really care less about England either. To be honest if Norwich wer''nt around I probably wouldn''t watch football at all. Strange but true.

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not really. If i''m honest it doesn''t have Norwich involved so I don''t really care either way. But seeing Ronaldo inconvenienced at the end of the evening would be nice.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep just Norwich. I couldn''t really care less about England either. To be honest if Norwich wer''nt around I probably wouldn''t watch football at all. Strange but true.

[/quote]

Well we aren''t really watching much football while they are around.

Well that was a dire game, definitely not an example of the beautiful game.

Barcelona deserved it, but mainly due to the fact that Man U couldn''t string 2 passes together tonight, they were really bad. Worst i have seen them this season by far.

Good on Barca.Football by the fans, for the fans*.

*as opposed to half a billion quid in debt on the fans!

United were totally outplayed by a quality team playing neat and constructive football. A victory for the game of football, I think.

[quote user="Beauseant"]United were totally outplayed by a quality team playing neat and constructive football. A victory for the game of football, I think.[/quote]im off the opinion, i couldnt care less!

[quote user="Scole Canary"][quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yep just Norwich. I couldn''t really care less about England either. To be honest if Norwich wer''nt around I probably wouldn''t watch football at all. Strange but true.

[/quote]

Well we aren''t really watching much football while they are around.

[/quote]

ha ha funny stuff!!

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="Beauseant"]United were totally outplayed by a quality team playing neat and constructive football. A victory for the game of football, I think.[/quote]

im off the opinion, i couldnt care less!
[/quote]

good for you [:)]

[quote user="LQ"]Good on Barca.

Football by the fans, for the fans*.

[/quote]

Ahem were does that leave your mentor Delia then?

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="LQ"]Good on Barca.Football by the fans, for the fans*.

[/quote]

[/quote]

fair point....to many footy fans gracing carrow road, although not much footy played, more stasium fans i think!

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="LQ"]Good on Barca.Football by the fans, for the fans*.

[/quote]

[/quote]You just carry on believing what your told to believe mate.I suppose it makes life easier to digest for you.