Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Why the long silence?

From the board that is, or what''s left of it. Seems very strange that we have heard nothing since Munby and Doncaster both left. Have they all gone on holiday? Or are they in discussions with new investers, new owners( i wish) or new board members. I hate all this silence and not knowing what is going on!

There is nothing strange about it at all. It was always Roger Munby and Neil Doncaster that told you what was going on; never the other three. However you moaned and groaned about the two, scoffed at them and disbelieved them, claimed they did not earn their money so they were got rid of. Now you have no conduit to the Board and you are never likely to find out what is going on. You insult the owners so small wonder they don''t tell you anything any longer. Its no more than this Message Board deserves.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]but we want to know what is happening at our club![/quote]

One day there will be a flash of light and you will realise that "it is not your club!"

Last year we heard about the Wes singning on 1st June and Sammy on the 15th June, so guess we''ll get some news in the next 2 weeks.

Croft is contracted until 1/6 I think so guess his departure will be confirmed next week along with anyone else who''s leaving

I suspect we will not hear anything untill Delia has a skinful at the Norfolk show when she tells us about all the new investment we have as shw wears the new away shirt, only problem is she don''t go very far away

[quote user="Bobert"]There is nothing strange about it at all. It was always Roger Munby and Neil Doncaster that told you what was going on; never the other three. However you moaned and groaned about the two, scoffed at them and disbelieved them, claimed they did not earn their money so they were got rid of. Now you have no conduit to the Board and you are never likely to find out what is going on. You insult the owners so small wonder they don''t tell you anything any longer. Its no more than this Message Board deserves.[/quote]

Thats a very astute observation Bobert.