Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal

The Rebate issue

The real issue when it comes to giving up my rebate is not the economic climate. I can afford to pay it. It is how do we know were the money we give up is spent? If trusted the board to make the right decisions then i would give it up. However the simple fact is that i dont.

If we could find away to police how the money was spent i would be happy to give mine up.

well I think you have got your answer with Mr Foulgers gesture and comments on the front page.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]So you needed to start a new thread for your own personal opinion? The other thread not good enough for you?[/quote]

Who are you the forum police?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]So you needed to start a new thread for your own personal opinion? The other thread not good enough for you?[/quote]

Apologies, unlike some on here i dont always have the time to read through all the threads and did not think a thread about an SMS would be so similar,

Pete feel free to merge this if needed

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

[/quote]

made me laugh cheers

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

[/quote]

Yes, now clear off before I have you arrested for being in posession of an offensive hairstyle.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Carlos Valderrama"]

[/quote]

Yes, now clear off before I have you arrested for being in posession of an offensive hairstyle.

[/quote]Said the man with a furious moustache.