Sign in to follow this  
Mtv

Here's a thing about LQ

Before I start, this is NOT a defence of Lq, nor is it an explantion on her behalf. God knows I have had many a disagreement with her about everything to do with City. I have even questioned her motives (and stil do to some extent) However, I think some off you who just reject everything she writes a a pro board bit of propaganda, realy do need to read a bit more into what she actually does say. I wont go into specfic''s but dont just assume that she is pro board and anti change, because having debated with her on a number of issues I know she is not as black and white as that. Having said that I cant think of a time when we have agreed on club matters.

Again I fully expect to get stated on this but sometimes people should not just assume things.

[quote user="mtv"]

Before I start, this is NOT a defence of Lq, nor is it an explantion on her behalf. God knows I have had many a disagreement with her about everything to do with City. I have even questioned her motives (and stil do to some extent) However, I think some off you who just reject everything she writes a a pro board bit of propaganda, realy do need to read a bit more into what she actually does say. I wont go into specfic''s but dont just assume that she is pro board and anti change, because having debated with her on a number of issues I know she is not as black and white as that. Having said that I cant think of a time when we have agreed on club matters.

Again I fully expect to get stated on this but sometimes people should not just assume things.

[/quote]

Speaking for myself I don''t consider her to simply be a board propagandist. I think she is also arrogant, patronising and narcissistic and intent on self promotion. Of course, that''s only my opinion.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Speaking for myself I don''t consider her to simply be a board propagandist. I think she is also arrogant, patronising and narcissistic and intent on self promotion. Of course, that''s only my opinion.

[/quote]You''ve just described 99% of forum posters there Beauseant [:)]  But for every 99 of those there is an Arrdee thankfully.

Listen, I can see that absolutely, but I am just talking about her point of veiw I have no comment on her character nor her motives. That is a completely different story.