Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Anyone else following suit?

I walked past the club shop today, looked at the friendlies being advertised and thought....sod it. Not this year. Normally i go to most pre season friendlies but i just cannot be bothered this year!

Well i will go to the Thetford one as im playing but that doesnt count!

Are many others giving friendlies a miss??

i''ll be going to the man utd XI with my mate who''s a utd fan.. i only got to the spurs game at carrow rd last pre season.. great night that was..

Your Dad wouldn''t pay £15 a pop to go to Palace for a ''friendly''![:P]

Yeah, but bless him - you can''t expect him to do travelling like that in his condition. He''s not a young man anymore!Send him my best won''t you?[:)]

[quote user="LQ"]Yeah, but bless him - you can''t expect him to do travelling like that in his condition. He''s not a young man anymore!Send him my best won''t you?[:)]

[/quote]He is on here tonight, so im sure hewill be reading lq!

I''ll be going to the Dereham friendly, seeing as I literally have to walk across the road, and then about 200 meters to the right. Was pretty poor last year, but may as well go for a fiver.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Me!!! Not going to any friendlies the cook can shove it this year![/quote]

I doubt she will care very much or even notice you are missing. Why do you have to be so rude?

Not going, no way, they don''t deserve my hard earned dosh.

me i think i might go as itd be nice to see the club win at least one game, and i think the lower teams like fakenham are just about the level we could probably beat at the moment,

[quote user="Forces canary fan"]me i think i might go as itd be nice to see the club win at least one game, and i think the lower teams like fakenham are just about the level we could probably beat at the moment,[/quote]Expecting a bit too much there IMO[:P]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Forces canary fan"]me i think i might go as itd be nice to see the club win at least one game, and i think the lower teams like fakenham are just about the level we could probably beat at the moment,[/quote]Expecting a bit too much there IMO[:P][/quote]

well i am hoping there gonna play the fakenham under 12s, then theyd be in for a shot at winning lol

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Forces canary fan"]me i think i might go as itd be nice to see the club win at least one game, and i think the lower teams like fakenham are just about the level we could probably beat at the moment,[/quote]

Expecting a bit too much there IMO[:P]
[/quote]

At this moment in time all I''m thinking about is my Holiday in the scorching hot sun, and these friendlies are of no importance at all, but haveing said that, If while I''m away they do the unthinkable and sign some real top world class players that may, just may,help me to change my mind, Yes I know I''m being stupid, No friendlies for me then    

I might go to one if we I fancy a look at a particular new player, but other than that I have lost totalt interest TBH.

[quote user="Bobert"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Me!!! Not going to any friendlies the cook can shove it this year![/quote]

I doubt she will care very much or even notice you are missing. Why do you have to be so rude?

[/quote]

That was not rude,that was me stating a fact,trust me i could be a damn site ruder than that about the person who has just about destroyed the club!!!! And the fact that she doesn''t care about me isn''t going to cause me any lack of sleep but maybe the fact that she doesn''t care about the other 24 999 fans should keep us all up at night!!