Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Delia back on the telly

[quote user="CT "]I can see it now : ''how to ruin a football club'' by Delia Smith.......[/quote]Or... ''how to get as much money as possible into the club'' by Delia Smith.Sure, i''m against the board but i''m not going to turn everything they''re trying to do against them.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="CT "]I can see it now : ''how to ruin a football club'' by Delia Smith.......
[/quote]
Or... ''how to get as much money as possible into the club'' by Delia Smith.

Sure, i''m against the board but i''m not going to turn everything they''re trying to do against them.
[/quote]

And there was me thinking you had finally latched on.........

Disappointing.

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="CT "]I can see it now : ''how to ruin a football club'' by Delia Smith.......
[/quote]
Or... ''how to get as much money as possible into the club'' by Delia Smith.

Sure, i''m against the board but i''m not going to turn everything they''re trying to do against them.
[/quote]

Disappointing.

[/quote]

I once saw apprentice material in young CT, hmm? even First Wizards get it wrong sometimes!

You would have been on her back if she said she was turning down the TV programme and potentially a fair whack of money coming the clubs way.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]You would have been on her back if she said she was turning down the TV programme and potentially a fair whack of money coming the clubs way.[/quote]

African starving bayybies is her first choice now........not City!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]You would have been on her back if she said she was turning down the TV programme and potentially a fair whack of money coming the clubs way.[/quote]

African starving bayybies is her first choice now........not City!

[/quote]

Yes, ok. I have always thought she was more interested in poor African babies.

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="CT "]I can see it now : ''how to ruin a football club'' by Delia Smith.......[/quote]Or... ''how to get as much money as possible into the club'' by Delia Smith.Sure, i''m against the board but i''m not going to turn everything they''re trying to do against them.[/quote]

Disappointing.

[/quote]Oh, i do apologise Cluck [:D].But i can''t sit their and have a go at her, yet. We may not see any of that money at all, and if thats the case, screw her. On the other side, if it adds money to the transfer pot then i can''t criticise her for that.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="CT "]I can see it now : ''how to ruin a football club'' by Delia Smith.......[/quote]Or... ''how to get as much money as possible into the club'' by Delia Smith.Sure, i''m against the board but i''m not going to turn everything they''re trying to do against them.[/quote]

Disappointing.

[/quote]Oh, i do apologise Cluck [:D].But i can''t sit their and have a go at her, yet. We may not see any of that money at all, and if thats the case, screw her. On the other side, if it adds money to the transfer pot then i can''t criticise her for that.[/quote]Yes, but this is your mistake CT. Follow these simple rules:Delia isn''t putting money into the club = criticiseNo proof Delia is putting money into the club = criticiseDelia is putting money into the club = ignore/talk about director loansThere we go, follow those simple rules and you will never need to have a sense of reason again! PS. No need to thank me [;)]

Delia''s books are not to be tossed aside lightly. They should be thrown with great force.