Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

and raul tamudo has given espanyol the lead in the catalan derby! But he owes everything to that great assist by...

mark fotheringham :l

What the ****! When is this club gonna release a joke book! Some of the finest comedy material comes through supporting norwich i must say! Delia, league 1, roeder... This fozzy rumour has actually made me wet myself with laughter! Espanfeckingyol! I''m gonna have to pinch myself!

''ouch''

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]mark fotheringham :l What the ****! When is this club gonna release a joke book! Some of the finest comedy material comes through supporting norwich i must say! Delia, league 1, roeder... This fozzy rumour has actually made me wet myself with laughter! Espanfeckingyol! I''m gonna have to pinch myself! ''ouch''[/quote]

Who can possibly know the power of agents?  Fozzy shares his with Leroy Lita.  Now there''s a thing.

PS: Meanwhile in down town Division Three (aka League One) Leeds United offered well over £20k a week to Beckford and still it wasn''t enough.[:|]

well over 20k!

I''m one of the minority that thinks it''s fair enough the likes of beckham get the wages they do, as they earn them through playing really well and pleasing millions of people, but fozzy pleases noone and beckford at 20k! Give me stregnth

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]well over 20k! I''m one of the minority that thinks it''s fair enough the likes of beckham get the wages they do, as they earn them through playing really well and pleasing millions of people, but fozzy pleases noone and beckford at 20k! Give me stregnth[/quote]

Wouldn''t worry.  If any of Colchester''s lot are on £4k a week I''d be genuinely surprised.  They did beat us at home but at the pulsating Elland Road with 19000 we beat them 2-1 after they scored first.

Hammond - our player of the year - from Yeates corner and Yeates from the obligatory free kick from Leeds.

Set pieces are the key to the League as (hopefully) your lot are researching. 

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Almost certainly not. There are far more important things to be done, like......erm.......

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Almost certainly not. There are far more important things to be done, like......erm.......

[/quote]

We really are screwed if the key to the league are set pieces, we nearly never score off corners or free kicks unless they are direct free kicks. I''ve never seen a team in professional football as crap at set pieces as we are.

[/quote]

Purely the reason I''d keep Lappin here!

[/quote]Very true, I had the ''fortune'' of seeing Leicester a fair few time this season, and the amount of times they scored from set pieces was pretty high.  I remember them playing Walsall at home, and if it wasn''t for the Walsall keeper completely flapping at 2 corners they would have quite comfortably lost on the night.

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Purely the reason I''d keep Lappin here![/quote]Too right!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]mark fotheringham :l

What the ****! When is this club gonna release a joke book! Some of the finest comedy material comes through supporting norwich i must say! Delia, league 1, roeder... This fozzy rumour has actually made me wet myself with laughter! Espanfeckingyol! I''m gonna have to pinch myself!

''ouch''[/quote]You''ve missed Grant at 50/1 to be the next Celtic manager. PMSL!