Sign in to follow this  
The Chirp

spillane story

He has a big season ahead of us and could become an important player. Hopefully both of the players have matured and realised that there life at Norwich, albeit 1 league is a hell of a lot better than the lower leagues and this is their last chance.

[quote user="NCFC1"]and what ...................................................................?[/quote]

name''s Shaniqua

[quote user="NCFC1"]and what ...................................................................?[/quote]and i thought i would add this story onto this website so people who have an interest in all things norwich don''t miss it. As it is, Pinkun now has it as one of their stories... :-)

[quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="NCFC1"]and what ...................................................................?[/quote]

and i thought i would add this story onto this website so people who have an interest in all things norwich don''t miss it.

As it is, Pinkun now has it as one of their stories... :-)

[/quote]

Ahead of the game, or they just stole your story....hmmm

ahead of the game... read... seriously bored and looking over the net for something interesting to read!

I wonder how his team mates reacted to the "I''m off, but you''ll be traitors if you leave" part of his going away period?Interesting read, thanks.

iv spoken to a couple of Luton season ticket holders and they both rated spillane, said he was solid, athltetic and looked a good prospect. think he can play RB CB or CM so versatile aswell. They also said even though martin was their top scoerer he was fairly unreliable, so not sure bout him.