Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Otsemobor replacement?

I''ve heard about him and apparently he is a pretty nifty player but he wants a move closer to his London home so a move to a London based team would probably be the best bet

Like I said in a previous post, Semmy was one of the best players in this division a few years ago and may do it again,

Ostemobor looked good because of his pace but crewe fans warned us that he showed little interest and he couldnt defend. Nothing new there then.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Like I said in a previous post, Semmy was one of the best players in this division a few years ago and may do it again,[/quote]Ha!  The sooner we get rid the better.

Would like to see Semmy used at right mid though because his face would tear defences apart, we would just have to train him how to cross and he could become a very good player for us.

[quote user="lynn canary"]Would like to see Semmy used at right mid though because his face would tear defences apart, we would just have to train him how to cross and he could become a very good player for us.[/quote]Agree on Semmy at RM, he defınıtely has a wıcked shot on hım and always looks much better goıng forward than defendıng... but ı thınk ıts a lıttle harsh to say hıs ''''face would tear defences apart'''' - Personal comments on hıs appearance are a lıttle out of order ı thınk ;)

Ohsopoor has pace but its not consistent.  He is lazy and is not going to suddenly start bombing up and down the riht wing.  And playing a player out of position in a new team in a new league?  Thank god you are not the manager.I remember when we got him Crewe fans said he was fast but positionally dubious and with a poor atitude.  Strange our scouts missed all that eh?

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="lynn canary"]Would like to see Semmy used at right mid though because his face would tear defences apart, we would just have to train him how to cross and he could become a very good player for us.[/quote]

Agree on Semmy at RM, he defınıtely has a wıcked shot on hım and always looks much better goıng forward than defendıng... but ı thınk ıts a lıttle harsh to say hıs ''''face would tear defences apart'''' - Personal comments on hıs appearance are a lıttle out of order ı thınk ;)
[/quote]

Lol i meant pace lol. Wouldlike to see him at Right Mid though.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

a blind 1 legged drunk would be better than Semmmy..

jas :)

[/quote]

You know what I was just thinking that the other day and was annoyed that that there are far too many of them around.

[quote user="ACE"]Ohsopoor has pace but its not consistent.  He is lazy and is not going to suddenly start bombing up and down the riht wing.  And playing a player out of position in a new team in a new league?  Thank god you are not the manager.

I remember when we got him Crewe fans said he was fast but positionally dubious and with a poor atitude.  Strange our scouts missed all that eh?
[/quote]

A standard positive response from ace

[quote user="lynn canary"]

[quote user="kick it off"][quote user="lynn canary"]Would like to see Semmy used at right mid though because his face would tear defences apart, we would just have to train him how to cross and he could become a very good player for us.[/quote]

Agree on Semmy at RM, he defınıtely has a wıcked shot on hım and always looks much better goıng forward than defendıng... but ı thınk ıts a lıttle harsh to say hıs ''''face would tear defences apart'''' - Personal comments on hıs appearance are a lıttle out of order ı thınk ;)
[/quote]

[/quote]

He would be terrible. He looks like he''s gonna soil himself every time he gets the ball.

[/quote]

[/quote]

He would be terrible. He looks like he''s gonna soil himself every time he gets the ball.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can''t, personally, see how changing his position is suddenly going to make him concentrate and look interested.

If he can''t be arsed in one position, surely he can''t be arsed in any position?

I''d replace him with a large piece of rock. It''d be far more solid, and we''d get about the same effort out of it, for far less wages.

After the reading game I thought he was our worst player pace makes a good player a world class player but unfortunatey doesnt make a bad player a good one.Being better rugby player he reminds me of me and my rugby friends when we played football, in a straight line pace no problem but when you where up aganst a really good footballer the blance system would be different ie changing pace/balance/direction of the ball not the body.  Now we could just flatten the guy but like semi when you get somone for example N Adams type winger he would just do you again and again and remember the winger does not have to get passed you just move the ball and get that cross in.  Against reading he looked fundementally flawed and unwilling to stop the cross this makes him a liability and somone I would target if the other teams manager. 

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

no way!

semi, quick and scares defenders!! - not the best as a defender, but right wing, now were talkin!

found that funny jas , sorry i thought he was shocking myself .

quick yes , but just could not defend , not really that helpfull regarding his position as a defender .

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

no way!

semi, quick and scares defenders!! - not the best as a defender, but right wing, now were talkin!

[/quote]

He just looks completely dense and has the positional sense of a goldfish. He is also bone idle. Please, someone buy him.

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

no way!

[/quote]Shame the defenders he scares are his own team-mates.

Me being a positive youngish man, I think that our Semmy will have a good year, he will be at a division he knows well and done well before.