Sign in to follow this  
Michael Bates

Michael Misfud linked with Leeds..

I would have liked to think that we are in a similar position to Leeds when signing players now... Similar kind of fan base and facilities although they may have slightly better.... And yet they can honestly believe that they can sign Michael Misfud... A good striker who knows where the net is. Has good technique and will no doubt do well in League 1... I can remember when he was leaving Coventry and we were talkign about him and we knew we couldn''t even sign him then whilst in Championship!! A great shame if we can pull out all the effort to sign the fella... Or am i being too ambitious for Norwich City??

To be honest, he had a decent 1st season with Cov, but tailed off. I checked on Wiki, he has scored 16 goals in well over 80 games for Cov and then 2 in 10 for Barnsley. So he is not exactly prolific. From what I can remember, he was tainted with having bad attitude and wanted a very high wage. We certainlly can''t afford to be having some one with the slightest bit of ''bad egg'' in him.