Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Michael Foulger should just give the club the money to buy Alan Lee

A player who wants to be here and gives his all, could be a massive signing for us and would do well in this league for sure.

spot on. money where your mouth is foulger..... show something that the club is heading in the right direction and fund alan Lee''s transfer fee yourself.

jas :)

[quote user="Barclayend66"]Yes I agree, he should stump up, but I bet he wont put much in. I''m taking my rebate.[/quote]The man is just trying to generate cash for the club and if we all adopt your stance he wont have much money to match. The difference is i''d like to bet that he puts the money in anyway

I don''t want lee , i think we can do far better than a 30 year old overweight moaning has been . what we really need is a much younger striker with the hunger to help us out of league 1 . i doubt lee would get any more than 10 goals .

[quote user="yoda"]I don''t want lee , i think we can do far better than a 30 year old overweight moaning has been . what we really need is a much younger striker with the hunger to help us out of league 1 . i doubt lee would get any more than 10 goals .[/quote]

Well said Yoda... this is exactly why anybody considering allowing the club to have your rebate shouldn''t.

Our Wonderful 3rd rate manager Mr Gunn will spend it on a load of cheap plop who are no better than our own youth team,

Alan Lee is crap...

If they want people to give their rebates back then go out and sign Rickie Lambert.

You bunch of clueless tossers!!!