Sign in to follow this  
Rivvo

No bets on 2nd relegation?

My mate tried to put a bet on us going down again to league 2 this year but the local bookies wouldn''t take the bet, do they know something we don''t?

yeah , there has to be a possibility of it happening , We won;t get relegated again no way

No there is absolutely no chance, just like we were to big to get relegated from the Championship...[quote user="gary "]yeah , there has to be a possibility of it happening , We won;t get relegated again no way[/quote]

[quote user="ridgeman"]

[quote user="gary "]yeah , there has to be a possibility of it happening , We won;t get relegated again no way[/quote]

At this particular time I think there is more chance of relegation than promotion with those in charge.

[/quote]

Come on we got Delia in charge and Gunn at the helm!!! whats there to worry about!!!

we will not get relegated again - i am totally confident on a top 10 finish 

If we cannot win  14 home games to give us 42 points and then win about 4 or 5 away games , we will be well over the 50 margin 

[quote user="ridgeman"]

[quote user="gary "]yeah , there has to be a possibility of it happening , We won;t get relegated again no way[/quote]

At this particular time I think there is more chance of relegation than promotion with those in charge.

[/quote]

Surpise surprise . . . another fan that has completely turned against Gunn and the backroom staff. Stop begin so negative and actually get behind them.

[quote user="Rivvo"]My mate tried to put a bet on us going down again to league 2 this year but the local bookies wouldn''t take the bet, do they know something we don''t?[/quote]

go and support a different team because you clearly aint a norwich fan

like we wouldnt get relegated this season......

jas :)

I really don''t understand this '' we won''t get relegated''.

Look at our set up now. A board with no vision and no business acumen. A Manager and coaching staff that have not achieved anything, anywhere, anytime!

Putting the positives against the negatives, at the moment there is every chance we could be relegated to L2.

Of course there is a lot that can happen before the new season kicks off. A new buyer who wants a decent Manager and some hope is restored amongst the masses me included!

[quote user="barryevans"]sorry mate didn''t see the mate bit but there is no chance of us going down tell him to keep his money[/quote]

I was wondering whether they knew something about us going into administration hence a 10 point deduction, perhaps I''m reading too much into it though!

I did wonder why he''d want to place that bet anyway.

[quote user="lynn canary"][quote user="ridgeman"]

[/quote]

Surpise surprise . . . another fan that has completely turned against Gunn and the backroom staff. Stop begin so negative and actually get behind them.

[/quote]

I''ve not turned against him I''ve always been against his appointment.

[quote user="Rivvo"]

[quote user="barryevans"]sorry mate didn''t see the mate bit but there is no chance of us going down tell him to keep his money[/quote]

I was wondering whether they knew something about us going into administration hence a 10 point deduction, perhaps I''m reading too much into it though!

I did wonder why he''d want to place that bet anyway.

[/quote]

He would want to place the bet because our club is an absolute shambles and there is every chance that it could well happen (especially with the amount of blind idiots there still are out there).

The bookies best get some odds together and quickly, because I think they will be getting more than a few enquiries like this.

THe same thing happened to me when I enquired two summers ago... the staff in the bookies laughed at me... in the end we managed to survive on our last home game only to be relegated a season later.

PS - As I have stated many times over the last month or so, I also think that we could well go in to administration this season Rivvo.

The board begging for the rebates seems to support this theory.

I am damn sure that whatever happens we will still see little investment in the playing squad which is down to bare bones again at the moment.

Very much doubt we''ll go down, however cant see us going up at first time of asking (maybe not the worst thing). A few seasons to re-build and re-structure and stabilising and gaining recognition for being a well run football club would see us likely to get bk 2 bk promotions. One thing i cant work out is who will win the league next year though, will be very even and i think that brighton and huddersfield will be ones 2 watch, should never ave let clark leave :(!!

I agree, and can''t see us coming back up next season, especially with the current set up in Carrow Road. However, back to back promotions seems a tad optimistic. Obviously, i''d love to be proved wrong on both points.

[quote user="Rivvo"]My mate tried to put a bet on us going down again to league 2 this year but the local bookies wouldn''t take the bet, do they know something we don''t?[/quote]

Cant speak for every bookies but I know Corals doesnt have relegation odds out for any of the leagues yet, just outright and promotion, they will probably come out in the next few days.  The odds compilers are busy as we speak I imagine.

Must admit I was surprised to see us second favs for the League 1 title, that is a good way to throw your money away!

[quote user="Ron Burgundy"]Very much doubt we''ll go down, however cant see us going up at first time of asking (maybe not the worst thing). A few seasons to re-build and re-structure and stabilising and gaining recognition for being a well run football club would see us likely to get bk 2 bk promotions. One thing i cant work out is who will win the league next year though, will be very even and i think that brighton and huddersfield will be ones 2 watch, should never ave let clark leave :(!!
[/quote]

Considering that we have little or no cash, we have few

I do not think the majority of people realise how bad the position is that we are in. With the players we have at the moment, the lack of funds we have at the moment, the unproven youth players who have no experience at even Reserve team level, the expectation of losing the one or two decent players we have got and yes I will agree, there seems little chance of going up next season, whoever the manager is. Surely we must halt the disastrous decline in recent years and then build for a future.