Sign in to follow this  
Ron Burgundy

Get 'em out!!

Well, firstly no surprise as everyone knows if u dont have a ''team'' u wont win anything and having a squad of mainly loan players you cant get a nucleus. In my opinion everyone is available for transfer apart from clingan, the doc and the acadamy products (including Cody in that). With that in my mind you will have raw passion and desire to win, traits that i dont think any of the other players on contract have shown (open to discussion). By bringing in competitors like the old Gary Holt, Leon Mckenzie and David Nielson style that would get the crowd excited when they came on because of the nigh on 100% effort, as well as being on lower wages than all these ''good'' players that have jsut been released from prem and championship clubs. Get the grit back into norwich city, raw talent, raw desire and raw determination!!!

Who the hell better than him is going to want to join this joke of a club?Think it out mate.

[quote user="Ron Burgundy"]albert adomah of barnet get him for around 150K i reckon, wud be awesome buy
[/quote]

Got flattened early on by Goulash (who helped him up, as he did Andy Bishop) and after that he was as good as gold.

Lincoln City 2 Barnet 0.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Ron Burgundy"]albert adomah of barnet get him for around 150K i reckon, wud be awesome buy[/quote]

Got flattened early on by Goulash (who helped him up, as he did Andy Bishop) and after that he was as good as gold.

Lincoln City 2 Barnet 0.

[/quote]Sounds like we should be signing this Goulash fella, he sounds handy.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]He sounds a bit spicy....[/quote]

OK, I''ll fall for it....

...is he Hungarian?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]He sounds a bit spicy....[/quote]

OK, I''ll fall for it....

...is he Hungarian?

[/quote]

He is indeed.  6ft 3 and drives a Mini.