Sign in to follow this  
Soldier on

Official SMS Foulger to match rebate money for playing budget..

[quote user="cityangel"]I''ll be keeping mine, but think we should leave all season ticket holders to make their own minds up.[/quote]Well done! (Sorry)[:D]

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="cityangel"]I''ll be keeping mine, but think we should leave all season ticket holders to make their own minds up.[/quote]

Well done! (Sorry)

[:D]
[/quote]

Don''t be sorry [:)] I feel very strongly about the rebate situation myself and I don''t like the club using emotional blackmail but at the end of people''s financial situations are different and everyone has to be left alone to make their own choices.

I might be lynched for this, or not?As much as I have enjoyed supporting a local club by buying a season ticket over the last five years or so I am actually a Forest fan so ...erm... considering that I have punted more money into Norwich than I was ever able to for Forest (during my time as a poor student in Nottingham) I think Im will be claiming my rebate and buying a couple of XBOX360 games with it.Sorry ...

[quote user="norwich-red"]I might be lynched for this, or not?

As much as I have enjoyed supporting a local club by buying a season ticket over the last five years or so I am actually a Forest fan so ...erm... considering that I have punted more money into Norwich than I was ever able to for Forest (during my time as a poor student in Nottingham) I think Im will be claiming my rebate and buying a couple of XBOX360 games with it.

Sorry ...
[/quote]

Lynched? I think not. In light of the fact that you do not actually support Norwich but still have pumped hundreds of pounds into our coffers I think you can get off the death sentence by claiming insanity.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="norwich-red"]I might be lynched for this, or not?As much as I have enjoyed supporting a local club by buying a season ticket over the last five years or so I am actually a Forest fan so ...erm... considering that I have punted more money into Norwich than I was ever able to for Forest (during my time as a poor student in Nottingham) I think Im will be claiming my rebate and buying a couple of XBOX360 games with it.Sorry ...[/quote]

Lynched? I think not. In light of the fact that you do not actually support Norwich but still have pumped hundreds of pounds into our coffers I think you can get off the death sentence by claiming insanity.

[/quote]Me? Insane?In the words of Lady Smith "Where am I? Where am I?"