Sign in to follow this  
NCFCanary

Declan Rudd

Is Rudd ready to be thrown into to competitive first team football so young... in what I would say is a pretty rough league?

Or should Gunny try and buy someone more experienced...[^o)]

Thoughts ?

Do we know how the U-19s games have gone so far?

I know there is one tonight at Valley Parade but not sure if any have been played already?

First game was on Wednesday at the Keepmoat Stadium. England beat Bosnia-Herzegovina 2-0 and Rudd was an unused sub.

Personally would give him the number 1 shirt for next season, with an experienced head as back-up/tutor for him to go to.

His to lose.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]First game was on Wednesday at the Keepmoat Stadium. England beat Bosnia-Herzegovina 2-0 and Rudd was an unused sub.[/quote]

Cheers Pete

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]how old was green when he made his debut vs scum
[/quote]

If you are good enough you are old enough. Only one way to find out if he is good enough...

[quote user="Thrillbilly"]Personally would give him the number 1 shirt for next season, with an experienced head as back-up/tutor for him to go to. His to lose.[/quote]

Hmmm i guess though if it doesnt work out and were mid table after 10 games then things could get very ugly indeed.

If it does work out then Gunn may have made one of his best mangerial decisions ( there havent been many have there [:P]) so far !