Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Llera offered contract?

says its understood we have offered him a contract and he is considering it.

http://new.eveningnews24.co.uk/content/Sport/story.aspx?brand=ENOnline&category=Sport&tBrand=ENOnline&tCategory=Sport&itemid=NOED29%20May%202009%2009%3A44%3A21%3A870

well he was their main central defender in a defence with the second best record in front of a terrible keeper Gueret so sounds good.

That''s three defenders we appear to be interested in. Fair play to Gunn, instead of jetting off on holiday at least he''s trying to get new faces in, especially as they seem to be experienced L1 players.

Always looked ok when I have seemed him, good move Gunny!

Good to see he is chasing the out of contract players too.

big boys at the back is exactly what we need, especially at this level. It seems to me that Dejan will be on his way, either that or doherty as most L1 clubs carry two experienced centre backs and have youth or loans as back up. Could be wrong though and I think I speak for everyone when I say it would be great to have three centre backs at this club with experience...**that''s not to even consider Spillane... who I think will be deployed on the right.

He is crap don''t get him......

Ok, he is not, but was trying to be the 1st to be negative. Go for the jugular now Gunn, sign him up.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Half a dozen posts and not one negative comment? I think I need to sit down...[/quote]

Don''t worry Wiz will "hex" him soon enough.

It would be the other 2 if he looking at moving close to London, he could be in London in 40 minutes from MK.

posted Yesterday

Llera has been great for us, how can we let him go... There is a reason that we have one of the best defences in the division, and thats party thanks to him...

llera played well in patches (also got caught out a few times too)....i''m going to trust Pete W and rdm to know what their doing.

Seemed to me that Llera was only ever a replacement for the long-term injured Danny Swailes. He did a pretty good job, but is by no means irreplaceable. PS.Whatever happened to Pensee Bilong? Now, he was good.

posted Yesterday

Llera has moved to a new country and brought his wife and young child with him. He deserves more than a one year contract for crying out loud. This 1 year contract policy Winkelman has does my head in. We''re losing good players on a free because of this. Llera has more than done enough to earn a new contract and he should get a new 2 or 3 year one.

posted Yesterday

I am getting more and more frustrated with PW now, with his hole dont want to spend, well then get us a part owner chairman with some money in his pocket. We need to start signing players or we wont be challenging for a top spot, all Paul Ince''s work looks to be undone by RDM.

Afew comments from the BBC MK site. Even their not happy with the board and they have done well of late.

i was thinking about appeal in terms of club and distance, im aware the other 2 are closer, but we are still southern compared to donny, and im assuming he would rather play for us than the other 2.

[quote user="eagle"]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Half a dozen posts and not one negative comment? I think I need to sit down...[/quote]

Don''t worry Wiz will "hex" him soon enough.

[/quote]

Ain''t that the truth, although I''m not sure if my Hexes work on cattle![;)]

Quality player, good height (6ft 4in), knows what it takes to be up at the top end of the table at the end of the season and has a wealth of experience..!

Sign him up Gunny![;)]

''The 29-year-old made 34 appearances for MK last season and, according

to reports, Norwich and Charlton have already declared their interest,

with Doncaster and Cardiff also monitoring the situation.''If we sign him then I''ll become PRO Gunn.This is how sure I am we wont get him.

[quote user="CT "]''The 29-year-old made 34 appearances for MK last season and, according to reports, Norwich and Charlton have already declared their interest, with Doncaster and Cardiff also monitoring the situation.''

If we sign him then I''ll become PRO Gunn.

This is how sure I am we wont get him.
[/quote]

Doncaster and Cardiff are only "monitoring the situation" - what exactly does that mean? Are they serious or not? If that leaves us and Charlton then it really depends on what the player wants and what the two clubs can offer him. That''s not saying that MK might not go back to him with a better offer though.

we still are going to have big gates .

lets face it how many more seasons do you think doncaster will be in the championship ?

even though they are in a higher leauge , we still are regarded as a bigger club than then , well you would like to think .