Sign in to follow this  
supercol

Would all the people on here who are going to claim their rabates..

Just do it, without boring the arses of us all with their self-justification. I , for one, am not interested in their pathetic whinging.

[quote user="supercol"]Just do it, without boring the arses of us all with their self-justification. I , for one, am not interested in their pathetic whinging.[/quote]

So don''t read the threads pertaining to that subject then, it''s not hard is it?

[quote user="supercol"]Just do it, without boring the arses of us all with their self-justification. I , for one, am not interested in their pathetic whinging.[/quote]I just wish that all the people who are whinging about the whingers whinging about the rebates would just stop whinging.But I suppose I''m just whinging.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="supercol"]Just do it, without boring the arses of us all with their self-justification. I , for one, am not interested in their pathetic whinging.[/quote]

I just wish that all the people who are whinging about the whingers whinging about the rebates would just stop whinging.

But I suppose I''m just whinging.
[/quote]

Whineing is sometimes good for a change.

[quote user="supercol"]Just do it, without boring the arses of us all with their self-justification. I , for one, am not interested in their pathetic whinging.[/quote]From a neutrals perspective (I am a Forest fan) I think they have quite a bit to whinge about though, wouldn''t you agree? The emotional blackmail from the club is quite staggering, even more so that the ill fated "We''re serious amout promotion, are you?" that Forest fans were subjected to in the run up to our relegation to L1.I do have a vested interest in this as I have a season ticket (from when the Jarrold stand was opened) and have a huge liking for NCFC, and yes I will be claiming my rebate.