Sign in to follow this  
Inch High aka Inchy..

One for the NCISA to ponder.

[quote user="LQ"]Read Mrs Dalloway then walk the dog?[;)]

[/quote]In that case he''ll presumably walk the dog To The Lighthouse...

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Why would you put Hucks on the board. He is not exactly blessed with brains.[/quote]

....yeah the of average intelligence and close to retirement large house and flash car owning and made for life waster that he is......[:|]  

He''s instinctive as a player and a person, doesn''t take any silliness and isn''t afraid to speak his mind.On the football knowledge front that does it for me!

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Why would you put Hucks on the board. He is not exactly blessed with brains.[/quote]I''ve never met the bloke, so can''t comment, but he wasn''t far from the mark when he aired his concerns about Etuhu and Earnshaw leaving.  He obviously loves the club too.

[quote user="LQ"]He''s instinctive as a player and a person, doesn''t take any silliness and isn''t afraid to speak his mind.

On the football knowledge front that does it for me!

[/quote]

Huckleberry had a season ticket last season in the ''Jarredoff Stand''....I wonder if he''s renewed and what he intends to do with his rebate?

I know - I was in a friend''s seat for the home game against Charlton (league) and found myself sat next to him!He kicked every ball!![:)]

Ponder!!!All the NCISA do is bleedin'' ponder!Actions speak louder than words - so when are people going to learn that setting light to the directors houses and Carrow Road is the only way forward?

[quote user="Shyster"]Ponder!!!All the NCISA do is bleedin'' ponder!Actions speak louder than words - so when are people going to learn that setting light to the directors houses and Carrow Road is the only way forward?[/quote]Off you go then, just give us a second or two to dial 999...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shyster"]Ponder!!!All the NCISA do is bleedin'' ponder!Actions speak louder than words - so when are people going to learn that setting light to the directors houses and Carrow Road is the only way forward?[/quote]Off you go then, just give us a second or two to dial 999...[/quote]

I see the sense of humour bypass failed then.  [:P]

[quote]I see the sense of humour bypass failed then. [/quote]It did, but I am getting irony lessons as compensation.  They''re going really well...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]I see the sense of humour bypass failed then. [/quote]It did, but I am getting irony lessons as compensation.  They''re going really well...[/quote]

Right now I''m sitting here reading your posts trying to see things from

your point of view, but I can''t get my head that far up my anus.

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]I see the sense of humour bypass failed then. [/quote]It did, but I am getting irony lessons as compensation.  They''re going really well...[/quote]

your point of view, but I can''t get my head that far up my anus.[/quote]I think you''re struggling with a rather literal interpretation of my point of view.  Trust me, my point of view has never been anywhere near that toxic dumping ground.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]I see the sense of humour bypass failed then. [/quote]It did, but I am getting irony lessons as compensation.  They''re going really well...[/quote]

your point of view, but I can''t get my head that far up my anus.[/quote]I think you''re struggling with a rather literal interpretation of my point of view.  Trust me, my point of view has never been anywhere near that toxic dumping ground.[/quote]

Good retort - I''m beginning to warm to you, but not in a gay way.John, the member from Brighton and Scottlerock are the guys you want be looking at for that.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Why would you put Hucks on the board. He is not exactly blessed with brains.[/quote]

No he''s not too intelligent is he, must be pure luck that he has a beautiful home in South Norfolk, 2 or 3 cars, lots of properties in Norfolk and the Manchester area that he rents out plus doesn''t ever have to worry about working again.