Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

D-Day for King's Lynn

[quote user="ACE"]Yawn...[/quote]

Sorry , a norfolk team so deserve our support 

So if we were Villa fans would we give two poo''s if Walsall were having a "d-day" ?[quote user="gary "]

[quote user="ACE"]Yawn...[/quote]

Sorry , a norfolk team so deserve our support 

[/quote]

Thats a rubbish compariosn. On a Villa site, do they have a messageboard for Walsall ? I don''t think so. Norwich are Lynn''s parent club and most peolpe from Lynn support Norwich.

I would suggest that on the regional sports paper forum for the East Midlands, they would also have messageboards for all the local clubs.  Whats that got to do with anything?Norwich are Lynn''s parent club - what?Most people from Lynn might support Norwich, but I''m not sure what that has to do with posting about Lynn on a Norwich City Football Club Forum.In fact - I''m amazed Pete posted it in here at all as it has nothing to do with the forum he posted it in!

Funny old word.[quote user="lynn canary"]Thats a rubbish compariosn. On a Villa site, do they have a messageboard for Walsall ? I don''t think so. Norwich are Lynn''s parent club and most peolpe from Lynn support Norwich.[/quote]

Because not a lot of people post in the King''s Lynn part of the forum and they come in this part to talk about Norwich, and at the moment their is nothing happening with Norwich. I think you will find that there is more people on here that would like to see Lynn stay in the Blue Square North than there is, peole who don''t care. Most Norwich fans also like to see Lynn doing well. Are you even a Norwich fan ?

Well i hope Lynn can getthis all sorted out, even if ACE doesn''t care about a fellow Norfolk team.

1 Kings Lynn are in Norfolk

2 most NCFC fans I know have a soft spot for Lynn 

3 I am very interested in Lynn news

4 the EDP / Pink Un covers Lynn as well  

[quote user="gary "]

1 Kings Lynn are in Norfolk

2 most NCFC fans I know have a soft spot for Lynn 

3 I am very interested in Lynn news

4 the EDP / Pink Un covers Lynn as well  

[/quote]

Thank you Gary.

There are a lot of  us City supporters in Lynn, but that doesn''t preclude our right to care about the Linnets. Having both played for the club and been on the board they are very close to my heart and this is a very important issue. Unfortunately one of the constant mistakes made by Lynn over the years has been to alienate clubs lower in the pyramid to them by being arrogant and high handed. Ace''s little diatribe suggests that this attitude isn''t confined to Lynn!

I''ve got no problem with Kings Lynn even if their supporters don''t all like us.  I like to see all the region''s clubs do well (except Ipswich obviously).  Good luck to them, but I don''t think they''ll get the appeal overturned - the Conference are usually real sticklers in these matters.

If we were both in the same league would we be getting this "oh poor Lynn" violin being played  - not a bloody chance.  No idea why you ask if I''m even a Norwich fan - that is just a totally irrelevant swipe and a poor one at that.Honestly - No, sorry but I could not care less if Kings Lynn FC exist

or not.  Apologies if that point of view offends, but since when has

clubs being in the same county made people care, other than it appears in Norfolk apparently? And Blahx3, nope not grumpy.  Just amazed that people get attacked for posting off topic in this forum, and yet this thread comes blessed by the mods because apparently people care what happens to Kings Lynn.  On  that basis, we should have threads about Man Utd in here as I would suggest more people in Norfolk support and care about them the bloody Kings Lynn! 

[quote user="lynn canary"]

Because not a lot of people post in the King''s Lynn part of the forum and they come in this part to talk about Norwich, and at the moment their is nothing happening with Norwich. I think you will find that there is more people on here that would like to see Lynn stay in the Blue Square North than there is, peole who don''t care. Most Norwich fans also like to see Lynn doing well. Are you even a Norwich fan ?

Well i hope Lynn can getthis all sorted out, even if ACE doesn''t care about a fellow Norfolk team.

[/quote]

Nothing to do with arrogance or being high handed - I simply dont care.[quote user="Beauseant"]There are a lot of  us City supporters in Lynn, but that doesn''t preclude our right to care about the Linnets. Having both played for the club and been on the board they are very close to my heart and this is a very important issue. Unfortunately one of the constant mistakes made by Lynn over the years has been to alienate clubs lower in the pyramid to them by being arrogant and high handed. Ace''s little diatribe suggests that this attitude isn''t confined to Lynn![/quote]

What makes you think that we care whether you care ?[quote user="ACE"]Nothing to do with arrogance or being high handed - I simply dont care.[/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]Nothing to do with arrogance or being high handed - I simply dont care.

[quote user="Beauseant"]There are a lot of  us City supporters in Lynn, but that doesn''t preclude our right to care about the Linnets. Having both played for the club and been on the board they are very close to my heart and this is a very important issue. Unfortunately one of the constant mistakes made by Lynn over the years has been to alienate clubs lower in the pyramid to them by being arrogant and high handed. Ace''s little diatribe suggests that this attitude isn''t confined to Lynn![/quote][/quote]

Your prerogative. However, clearly a number of us do,and  the thread has been started by Archant,so, with the greatest respect, may I suggest that, having given us the benefit of your opinion, you take your one dimensional view of Norfolk football elsewhere on the forum?

[quote user="ACE"]...not grumpy.  Just amazed that people get attacked for posting off topic in this forum, and yet this thread comes blessed by the mods because apparently people care what happens to Kings Lynn.  On  that basis, we should have threads about Man Utd in here as I would suggest more people in Norfolk support and care about them the bloody Kings Lynn![/quote]We do have a thread about Man U in here -  http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/7/1701125/ShowPost.aspx#1701125It''s May, there''s no football, I get that, but there must be other things you can get wound up about surely ?

I''m not surprised to be honest. The board should hang their heads in shame, because this was totally avoidable.

Lets hope they can appoint a good manager and try and bounce straight back up, Tommy Taylor isn''t at Boston anymore, wouldn''t be surprised if he rejoined.

[quote user="Yella N Green Blood"]Lets hope they can appoint a good manager and try and bounce straight back up, Tommy Taylor isn''t at Boston anymore, wouldn''t be surprised if he rejoined.[/quote]

He''s just been appointed manager of Grenada.