Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Delia's new TV series

Long story but my Auntie (knows nothing about football) was in Asda in Stowmarket and saw her and the camera crew filming. They weren''t filming so she approached Delia and started telling her how her son and nephew (me) are big Norwich fans etc. She had to say to us "we''ll definately have a better season this season" (doubt it with you in charge Miss Smith). After the conversation was over a man asked my auntie for her details as they had filmed the whole conversation and may need to send her a form to sign to ask permission for the footage to be used in the show so I expect they will have some Norwich related sh*t on there. Perhaps with my embarassing Auntie

Some years ago before the season started Delia was talking about football on Radio 5. I rang in with the question " Would city sell Bellamy to balance the book?" Her answer was "No" But we never saw Bellamy play in a league game at Carrow Rd again, and the money didn''t balance the book, it paid for her new restaurant in the Barclay.

And they wonder why we don''t trust them anymore?

FOOTBALL MUST COME FIRST

No fear, it''s really unlikely your auntie will be on the TV!

They probably left the cameras running just in case they caught a little gem of Delia interacting with her public. It''s totally standard practice to get a release form signed by *anyone* you catch on camera while filming. I know some people who won''t use footage of people walking on the street if they haven''t got release forms signed by all of them.