Sign in to follow this  
Mr. T

Gunn just another Roeder!

Looks to me gunn will turn out to be like roeder! Seems to be messing around with Billy Clarke,  now i believe Notts County have made him an offer, and also the centre half from hartlepool Nelson, why''s that deal not been done? Wouldn''t surprise me if he goes to someone else!!

It''s always the same, the signings need to be completed sooner rather than later!  We''ll probably get paul McVeigh back who''s just been released!

Anyone agree???

[quote user="Mr Yellow"]

Looks to me gunn will turn out to be like roeder! Seems to be messing around with Billy Clarke,  now i believe Notts County have made him an offer, and also the centre half from hartlepool Nelson, why''s that deal not been done? Wouldn''t surprise me if he goes to someone else!!

It''s always the same, the signings need to be completed sooner rather than later!  We''ll probably get paul McVeigh back who''s just been released!

Anyone agree???

[/quote]

Notts County have not spoken to Clarke who is in Ireland.  What they have done is spoken to his agent and made an offer via him.  No doubt Brentford - and if Norwich are involved - will have done the same.  Then it''s a tug of war with the agent playing one off against another until there is a winner.

[quote user="Mr Yellow"]

Anyone agree???

[/quote]Now we know why they call it the barmy season.....

What a stupid statement. I''m sorry but it is. How do you know that Gunn even wants him and rates him. Just because he scored a few doesn''t make him a wonderboy. I think that Gunn has a good eye for players, look at Cody Mc.

One player who I would have back is Mooney.

rite lets be honest Cody Macdonald has scored 1 goal. He''s still got to prove himself before you can call him a good player, ye he''s looked bright but he''s only scored one.

andback to clarke i believe gunn said he was looking at him

[quote user="Mr Yellow"]

Anyone agree???

[/quote]

Yeah.... both ugly bastards aren''t they?......

[quote user="Mr Yellow"]no he said he was looking at him[/quote]

And as we speak i''m looking at a picture of Angelina Jolie but it doesn''t mean i''m going to pursue her!

Its not just goals that talk tho is it, Cody McDonald works harder than all our players, yer 1 start and 1 goal, a few off the bench, he came on agenst charlton a minute later we scored, he shows flair and enthusiasm thats what we need.

Billy Clarke is an ex scummer, you really think he will show as much enthusiasm?

I know Alan Lee did, but the reason we probably hant signed him is A cos hes on holiday and B he probably doesn''t wanna join, who would?

But as far as Nelson yer we should be doin everything to get him, but he is on holiday and with clubs in the championship and leeds interested, do u realistically think we stand a chance of signing him?