Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Norwich throw away a three goal lead or Colchester stage a brilliant comeback

[quote user="Norwich74"]Every single team with norwich in its name seems to be useless lmao
[/quote]

Hardly useless.  Colchester play in a ladies division above you and had it not been for U''s keeper you would have won it.

The one in the Norwich kit looks pretty hot!! A much prettier sight than Quasemodo Croft in full flight.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Any virgins amongst them? my stocks are getting low.[;)][/quote]

I wouldn''t have thought many of them had been with a man but whether they are virgins or not is another thing.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Any virgins amongst them? my stocks are getting low.[;)][/quote]

thought so 10''678 post so what does a mid life crisis feel like

[quote user="Blainsey"]The one in the Norwich kit looks pretty hot!! A much prettier sight than Quasemodo Croft in full flight.[/quote]

My thoughts exactly..

definately something about a hotty in a city kit...

[quote user="barryevans"]

thought so 10''678 post so what does a mid life crisis feel like

[/quote]

About the same as a pitiful, small post count I guess.[:|]

Not a question I have asked but very proud sponsor of the Lady Imps goalkeeper and (partial) broker of her gloves deal (the ladies can be slow into this sort of thing, no offence intended).

Primary school teacher just over the border from Lincolnshire. Absolutely smashing girl and a fine goalkeeper.  Class act.

[:D]

Yes, Wiz, my daughter, who played left back for the Norwich team. She''s 16 and not going anywhere near a perv like you!

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="Norwich74"]Every single team with norwich in its name seems to be useless lmao
[/quote]

Hardly useless.  Colchester play in a ladies division above you and had it not been for U''s keeper you would have won it.

[/quote]

Thank you, Cam. As you say, the Norwich team (who fielded seven U16 players) were by far the better team and it was the Colchester number 9 who saved the game for the U''s - she was excellent, an ex-England apparently And, as a Carra Rudd season ticket holder, I can say without reservation that this was one of the best games played at Carrow Road this season! By the way, what were you doing at the match?

Mind you, it felt strange having to pay to see my own daughter play a match!

[quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you, Cam. As you say, the Norwich team (who fielded seven U16 players) were by far the better team and it was the Colchester number 9 who saved the game for the U''s - she was excellent, an ex-England apparently And, as a Carra Rudd season ticket holder, I can say without reservation that this was one of the best games played at Carrow Road this season! By the way, what were you doing at the match?

[/quote]

I was not at the match but I also sponsor two of the U''s girls as well as the Lady Imps keeper.[+o(]  A match, incidentally, unknown to the Norwich City press office who passed me on to the Community Section.  Yeah, right.

No 9 probably Helen Ross but absolutely no report this end in downtown Colchester.

All one big family[+o(]  I think not.

[quote user="Camuldonum"][quote user="LinkNR9"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was not at the match but I also sponsor two of the U''s girls as well as the Lady Imps keeper.[+o(]  A match, incidentally, unknown to the Norwich City press office who passed me on to the Community Section.  Yeah, right.

No 9 probably Helen Ross but absolutely no report this end in downtown Colchester.

All one big family[+o(]  I think not.

[/quote]

PS: Aren''t many of them paying to play as opposed to the blokes being paid not to play?[:|]

Funny old game, football.