Sign in to follow this  
gsr600

insults why the need

[quote user="nu_matik"]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Forces canary fan"]after reading this board i have noticed no end of insults to many posters on here wether they be those who hate delia or love her or just want to support the club, especially insults about peoples grammar, come on guys get a grip why does it matter how someone writes, my grammer isnt the best in the world as i prefer numerical skilled classes at school thenm those that i had to write loads in, well so what thats what spell check is for, I aint stupid and i dont care if you insult my grammar because this forum isnt about grammar its about football especially football at norwich city, which for many of the last few seasons has not been played to the standard that i certainly remember in the late 80s and early 90s, simple fact that no matter what the insult is, there is someone to blame for the demise of our glorious club and that is the top level, the board, yes delia has shelled in her money into the club, but look what shes got back from it, 67% of control, and many loans which are being paid back to her at a monthly sum, simple fact, the board chooses the manager, the board chooses the wage budget, the board chooses the transfer fund, the board chooses and the manager must obey do we blame the workers for the collapse of the banking system, no the blame lies with the board for making crap decisions, same principle, yes the manager must take some of the blame as he chooses the players to buy, but the players must take some of the blame as they obviously played well at previous clubs but some couldnt be bothered to fight for our club, but ultimately the board have paid peanuts for to long and weve got a squad thats devolved into a bunch of monkeys, so come on insult me all you like, insult my grammar all you like but i really dont care as theres only three things i care about in this world and thats my family, my club, and my career, and nothing will change that.[/quote]Useless fucking twat who cant spell for shit.Sorry, couldn''t resist. [:D][/quote]

...And you wonder why other clubs laugh at us?!

you lot must be seriously bored...

[/quote]I thought the only real reason other clubs might laugh at us at the moment is because we''ve just been relegated.Most fans i speak to actually respect Norwich to an extent (well, other than glory hunters).

[quote user="Forces canary fan"]after reading this board i have noticed no end of insults to many posters on here wether they be those who hate delia or love her or just want to support the club, especially insults about peoples grammar, come on guys get a grip why does it matter how someone writes, my grammer isnt the best in the world as i prefer numerical skilled classes at school thenm those that i had to write loads in, well so what thats what spell check is for, I aint stupid and i dont care if you insult my grammar because this forum isnt about grammar its about football especially football at norwich city, which for many of the last few seasons has not been played to the standard that i certainly remember in the late 80s and early 90s, simple fact that no matter what the insult is, there is someone to blame for the demise of our glorious club and that is the top level, the board, yes delia has shelled in her money into the club, but look what shes got back from it, 67% of control, and many loans which are being paid back to her at a monthly sum, simple fact, the board chooses the manager, the board chooses the wage budget, the board chooses the transfer fund, the board chooses and the manager must obey do we blame the workers for the collapse of the banking system, no the blame lies with the board for making crap decisions, same principle, yes the manager must take some of the blame as he chooses the players to buy, but the players must take some of the blame as they obviously played well at previous clubs but some couldnt be bothered to fight for our club, but ultimately the board have paid peanuts for to long and weve got a squad thats devolved into a bunch of monkeys, so come on insult me all you like, insult my grammar all you like but i really dont care as theres only three things i care about in this world and thats my family, my club, and my career, and nothing will change that.[/quote]

Insults get you noticed on here.  I began to give up on more rational posts a long time ago because nobody responded or listened.  If you can''t beat ''em, join ''em.

[quote user="Forces canary fan"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

Don''t be such a bra wearing soppy little weed for God''s sake......

Insults are the standard fare on here and my many forum friends love it. Now run along and change your nappy you silly billy!

[/quote] nappy and bra changed and ready for more insults,[/quote]

Good man........

No more insults after a comeback like that!  [*]

Insults are always the last resort for the moronic.

Oh and I agree with the poster who said about correcting grammar is a public service. Isn''t it nice and helpful?

[quote user="Forces canary fan"]after reading this board i have noticed no end of insults to many posters on here wether they be those who hate delia or love her or just want to support the club, especially insults about peoples grammar, come on guys get a grip why does it matter how someone writes, my grammer isnt the best in the world as i prefer numerical skilled classes at school thenm those that i had to write loads in, well so what thats what spell check is for, I aint stupid and i dont care if you insult my grammar because this forum isnt about grammar its about football especially football at norwich city, which for many of the last few seasons has not been played to the standard that i certainly remember in the late 80s and early 90s,

simple fact that no matter what the insult is, there is someone to blame for the demise of our glorious club and that is the top level, the board,

yes delia has shelled in her money into the club, but look what shes got back from it, 67% of control, and many loans which are being paid back to her at a monthly sum,

simple fact,

the board chooses the manager, the board chooses the wage budget, the board chooses the transfer fund, the board chooses and the manager must obey

do we blame the workers for the collapse of the banking system, no the blame lies with the board for making crap decisions, same principle,

yes the manager must take some of the blame as he chooses the players to buy, but the players must take some of the blame as they obviously played well at previous clubs but some couldnt be bothered to fight for our club, but ultimately the board have paid peanuts for to long and weve got a squad thats devolved into a bunch of monkeys,

so come on insult me all you like, insult my grammar all you like but i really dont care as theres only three things i care about in this world and thats my family, my club, and my career, and nothing will change that.[/quote]

I completely agree with everything you have just said.

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

Oh and I agree with the poster who said about correcting grammar is a public service. Isn''t it nice and helpful?

[/quote]

Oh FFS.......

It''s always the first resort for me you squeaky little ****.........

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

[/quote]

Oh FFS.......

It''s always the first resort for me you squeaky little ****.........

[/quote]

Which is why, Cluck, you''re a moron. That and many other reasons (like writing 15-year-old text speak). Top marks for using the adjective ''squeaky'' though. What it means in this context I''ve no idea but all the other 15-year-olds probably think it''s fly