Sign in to follow this  
gsr600

insults why the need

after reading this board i have noticed no end of insults to many posters on here wether they be those who hate delia or love her or just want to support the club, especially insults about peoples grammar, come on guys get a grip why does it matter how someone writes, my grammer isnt the best in the world as i prefer numerical skilled classes at school thenm those that i had to write loads in, well so what thats what spell check is for, I aint stupid and i dont care if you insult my grammar because this forum isnt about grammar its about football especially football at norwich city, which for many of the last few seasons has not been played to the standard that i certainly remember in the late 80s and early 90s,

simple fact that no matter what the insult is, there is someone to blame for the demise of our glorious club and that is the top level, the board,

yes delia has shelled in her money into the club, but look what shes got back from it, 67% of control, and many loans which are being paid back to her at a monthly sum,

simple fact,

the board chooses the manager, the board chooses the wage budget, the board chooses the transfer fund, the board chooses and the manager must obey

do we blame the workers for the collapse of the banking system, no the blame lies with the board for making crap decisions, same principle,

yes the manager must take some of the blame as he chooses the players to buy, but the players must take some of the blame as they obviously played well at previous clubs but some couldnt be bothered to fight for our club, but ultimately the board have paid peanuts for to long and weve got a squad thats devolved into a bunch of monkeys,

so come on insult me all you like, insult my grammar all you like but i really dont care as theres only three things i care about in this world and thats my family, my club, and my career, and nothing will change that.

after reading this board i have noticed no end of insults to many posters on here wether they be those who hate delia or love her or just want to support the club, especially insults about peoples grammar, come on guys get a grip why does it matter how someone writes, my grammer isnt the best in the world as i prefered numerical skilled classes at school thenm those that i had to write loads in, well so what thats what spell check is for, I aint stupid and i dont care if you insult my grammar because this forum isnt about grammar its about football especially football at norwich city, which for many of the last few seasons has not been played to the standard that i certainly remember in the late 80s and early 90s,

simple fact that no matter what the insult is, there is someone to blame for the demise of our glorious club and that is the top level, the board,

yes delia has shelled in her money into the club, but look what shes got back from it, 67% of control, and many loans which are being paid back to her at a monthly sum,

simple fact,

the board chooses the manager, the board chooses the wage budget, the board chooses the transfer fund, the board chooses and the manager must obey

do we blame the workers for the collapse of the banking system, no the blame lies with the board for making crap decisions, same principle,

yes the manager must take some of the blame as he chooses the players to buy, but the players must take some of the blame as they obviously played well at previous clubs but some couldnt be bothered to fight for our club, but ultimately the board have paid peanuts for to long and weve got a squad thats devolved into a bunch of monkeys,

so come on insult me all you like, insult my grammar all you like but i really dont care as theres only three things i care about in this world and thats my family, my club, and my career, and nothing will change that.

[quote user="ratw"]after reading this board i have noticed no end of insults to many posters on here wether they be those who hate delia or love her or just want to support the club, especially insults about peoples grammar, come on guys get a grip why does it matter how someone writes, my grammer isnt the best in the world as i prefered numerical skilled classes at school thenm those that i had to write loads in, well so what thats what spell check is for, I aint stupid and i dont care if you insult my grammar because this forum isnt about grammar its about football especially football at norwich city, which for many of the last few seasons has not been played to the standard that i certainly remember in the late 80s and early 90s,

simple fact,

so come on insult me all you like, insult my grammar all you like but i really dont care as theres only three things i care about in this world and thats my family, my club, and my career, and nothing will change that.[/quote]

most of the poeple, see each other so im sure its meant in jest...wouldnt take it to heart to much!

barry please read through my previous post , and tell me if you would find what has been said to me offensive .

considering this person doesnt know me from adam .

[quote user="barryevans"]chill out its not nasty insults being said just sad pointless ones.[/quote]Really? I was told to die just recently![:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="barryevans"]chill out its not nasty insults being said just sad pointless ones.[/quote]Really? I was told to die just recently![:|][/quote]

Wizard you already dead?

[quote user="singing canary"]nice to see some people can take you for what you are saying , rather than i should have put a full stop there not there .!!!![/quote]

its not the laughy jokey insults thats the problem, after all i come on this forum to get a better class of insult, but some of the nasty insults, especially those aimed at smudger and friends are just pathetic, and yes im guilty of a few insults on here, i mean if ure gonna insult someone on here ,make sure its a classy insult

and if some people who type with a norfolk accent then so be it, lets just hope someone doesnt type on here with a geordie accent as we would never be able to read it lol

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="mtv"]And did you?[/quote]Yes I did...............but I was reborn later.............First Wizard you see![:D][/quote]

good work!

Absolutely pointless thread. I thought that this would be a well-balanced discussion about the abuse thrown by both "sides" on here. It started off well but then the OP just turned it into another rambling, incoherent attack on the club (if that''s what spellcheckers are for then why not use it?).

[quote user="Forces canary fan"]after reading this board i have noticed no end of insults to many posters on here wether they be those who hate delia or love her or just want to support the club, especially insults about peoples grammar, come on guys get a grip why does it matter how someone writes, my grammer isnt the best in the world as i prefer numerical skilled classes at school thenm those that i had to write loads in, well so what thats what spell check is for, I aint stupid and i dont care if you insult my grammar because this forum isnt about grammar its about football especially football at norwich city, which for many of the last few seasons has not been played to the standard that i certainly remember in the late 80s and early 90s, simple fact that no matter what the insult is, there is someone to blame for the demise of our glorious club and that is the top level, the board, yes delia has shelled in her money into the club, but look what shes got back from it, 67% of control, and many loans which are being paid back to her at a monthly sum, simple fact, the board chooses the manager, the board chooses the wage budget, the board chooses the transfer fund, the board chooses and the manager must obey do we blame the workers for the collapse of the banking system, no the blame lies with the board for making crap decisions, same principle, yes the manager must take some of the blame as he chooses the players to buy, but the players must take some of the blame as they obviously played well at previous clubs but some couldnt be bothered to fight for our club, but ultimately the board have paid peanuts for to long and weve got a squad thats devolved into a bunch of monkeys, so come on insult me all you like, insult my grammar all you like but i really dont care as theres only three things i care about in this world and thats my family, my club, and my career, and nothing will change that.[/quote]

Don''t be such a bra wearing soppy little weed for God''s sake......

Insults are the standard fare on here and my many forum friends love it. Now run along and change your nappy you silly billy!

20 lines of text without a full stop - it must be some sort of record?And posted twice!I believe this is a joke as the grammar and structure is pretty good.If not then USE FECKING FULL STOPS YOU NUMPTY.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

Absolutely pointless thread. I thought that this would be a well-balanced discussion about the abuse thrown by both "sides" on here. It started off well but then the OP just turned it into another rambling, incoherent attack on the club (if that''s what spellcheckers are for then why not use it?).

[/quote]

you can think that if you like, if you think its an attack on the club then so be it, its your opinion and your entitled to it and im not gonna insult you for that opinion, if you dont like my opinion so wat no skin off my nose, but its a view shared by many that the board are whats wrong with the club,

several key groups of fans have said this, and thats a fact

NCISA, Forces2canaries, Newyorkcanaries, and many more have openly stated they have a problem with the board, this is fact, read through the forum and the news articles and youll find these,

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

Don''t be such a bra wearing soppy little weed for God''s sake......

Insults are the standard fare on here and my many forum friends love it. Now run along and change your nappy you silly billy!

[/quote]

nappy and bra changed and ready for more insults,

[quote user="Felixfan"]Why is correcting someones grammar an insult? Surely it''s a public service.[/quote]

actually correcting some ones grammar is patronizing, just like correcting the way someone talks, a bus company is a public service.

[quote user="Forces canary fan"]after reading this board i have noticed no end of insults to many posters on here wether they be those who hate delia or love her or just want to support the club, especially insults about peoples grammar, come on guys get a grip why does it matter how someone writes, my grammer isnt the best in the world as i prefer numerical skilled classes at school thenm those that i had to write loads in, well so what thats what spell check is for, I aint stupid and i dont care if you insult my grammar because this forum isnt about grammar its about football especially football at norwich city, which for many of the last few seasons has not been played to the standard that i certainly remember in the late 80s and early 90s,

simple fact,

so come on insult me all you like, insult my grammar all you like but i really dont care as theres only three things i care about in this world and thats my family, my club, and my career, and nothing will change that.[/quote]

I would insult you here, but I don''t think you''re bright enough to notice.

[quote user="Forces canary fan"]after reading this board i have noticed no end of insults to many posters on here wether they be those who hate delia or love her or just want to support the club, especially insults about peoples grammar, come on guys get a grip why does it matter how someone writes, my grammer isnt the best in the world as i prefer numerical skilled classes at school thenm those that i had to write loads in, well so what thats what spell check is for, I aint stupid and i dont care if you insult my grammar because this forum isnt about grammar its about football especially football at norwich city, which for many of the last few seasons has not been played to the standard that i certainly remember in the late 80s and early 90s,

simple fact,

so come on insult me all you like, insult my grammar all you like but i really dont care as theres only three things i care about in this world and thats my family, my club, and my career, and nothing will change that.[/quote]Useless fucking twat who cant spell for shit.Sorry, couldn''t resist. [:D]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Forces canary fan"]after reading this board i have noticed no end of insults to many posters on here wether they be those who hate delia or love her or just want to support the club, especially insults about peoples grammar, come on guys get a grip why does it matter how someone writes, my grammer isnt the best in the world as i prefer numerical skilled classes at school thenm those that i had to write loads in, well so what thats what spell check is for, I aint stupid and i dont care if you insult my grammar because this forum isnt about grammar its about football especially football at norwich city, which for many of the last few seasons has not been played to the standard that i certainly remember in the late 80s and early 90s, simple fact that no matter what the insult is, there is someone to blame for the demise of our glorious club and that is the top level, the board, yes delia has shelled in her money into the club, but look what shes got back from it, 67% of control, and many loans which are being paid back to her at a monthly sum, simple fact, the board chooses the manager, the board chooses the wage budget, the board chooses the transfer fund, the board chooses and the manager must obey do we blame the workers for the collapse of the banking system, no the blame lies with the board for making crap decisions, same principle, yes the manager must take some of the blame as he chooses the players to buy, but the players must take some of the blame as they obviously played well at previous clubs but some couldnt be bothered to fight for our club, but ultimately the board have paid peanuts for to long and weve got a squad thats devolved into a bunch of monkeys, so come on insult me all you like, insult my grammar all you like but i really dont care as theres only three things i care about in this world and thats my family, my club, and my career, and nothing will change that.[/quote]

Useless fucking twat who cant spell for shit.

Sorry, couldn''t resist. [:D]
[/quote]

...And you wonder why other clubs laugh at us?!

you lot must be seriously bored...

it was meant to read in this way, as a statement that no matter how someone spells or types that grammar isn''t necessary to be a fan and that insults shouldn''t be thrown at people just because of the way they type.

there is only one type of person a insult should be given to and thats a Ipshite fan, but then again i suppose they cant all help being isphite fans, i mean after centuries of shagging there sisters slight brain damage is inevitable

wats the difference between a cricket ball and a female ipswich fans C@nt

if push comes to shove i could just about eat a cricket ball