Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Call me cynical....

but the whole Foulger doubling the rebate issue has totally deflected the majority of attention from Gunn becoming manager. Going by the ''debate'' on here and the discussions I have with mates/family who are City fans Gunn becoming perm. manager has totally been forgotten about.Is anyone else as cynical as me? Have the board finally stooped this low?Its not as if the replacement topic covers the board in glory...

[quote user="CT "]but the whole Foulger doubling the rebate issue has totally deflected the majority of attention from Gunn becoming manager.
Going by the ''debate'' on here and the discussions I have with mates/family who are City fans Gunn becoming perm. manager has totally been forgotten about.

Is anyone else as cynical as me? Have the board finally stooped this low?

Its not as if the replacement topic covers the board in glory...

[/quote]

Just wait for his first 3 games CT, all ending in defeat!

You can debate Gunn''s appointment til the day is long, but it won''t achieve anything. Spend your time going out and actually do something positive with your time.

we can debate it all we like he is still out manager(god help us) even if we are mid table half way through the season there will be NO change as the board have no idea and no ambition....we are in league 1 for a while....god i hope he proves me so so wrong

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="CT "]but the whole Foulger doubling the rebate issue has totally deflected the majority of attention from Gunn becoming manager.
Going by the ''debate'' on here and the discussions I have with mates/family who are City fans Gunn becoming perm. manager has totally been forgotten about.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bet it won''t.

[/quote]

You''re cynical.......

What happens next?

[quote user="Croydon Canary"]Alright,you,re cynical ![/quote]

I just said that!........

Isn''t it annoying when that happens?...... but then it''s rather satisfying when you beat a cor blimey bleedin'' Londoner to it.

Pity we can''t get to buy some of your second homes before you get there too....... [N]

[quote user="CT "]but the whole Foulger doubling the rebate issue has totally deflected the majority of attention from Gunn becoming manager. Going by the ''debate'' on here and the discussions I have with mates/family who are City fans Gunn becoming perm. manager has totally been forgotten about.Is anyone else as cynical as me? Have the board finally stooped this low?Its not as if the replacement topic covers the board in glory...

[/quote]

[/quote]

im not sure we will lose are first 3 games, but think your right, bad results and the tide will truely turn!

[quote user="city till i die"]we are in league 1 for a while....god i hope he proves me so so wrong[/quote]

We''re going straight down again, thats how little confidence I have in Fester man.[:(]

[quote user="city till i die"]we are in league 1 for a while....god i hope he proves me so so wrong[/quote]

We''re going straight down again, thats how little confidence I have in Fester man.[:(]

[/quote]I don''t think we''ll go straight down again. Sure, i don''t think Gunn is much of a manager, but at the same time, to simply stay in League One we don''t need to if we make reasonable player choices (which is where, hopefully, Butterworth will come in).

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

Isn''t it annoying when that happens?...... but then it''s rather satisfying when you beat a cor blimey bleedin'' Londoner to it.

Pity we can''t get to buy some of your second homes before you get there too....... [N]

[/quote]

And the opposite with all the country folks heading to London and believe there is a hell of a lot, me included.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[/quote]

And the opposite with all the country folks heading to London and believe there is a hell of a lot, me included.

[/quote]

That''s different CIB.......We can do what we like......