Sign in to follow this  
Kathy

Acknowledgement

Can I on behalf of NCISA thank all of you who over the last three weeks have taken the trouble to email us with your thoughts about the current sad state of affairs at the football.Club. We have received 78 emails and one written letter, the majority of which have been lengthy, very well written, and from the heart. We have put them together in a portfolio which we hope at some stage to present to the Norwich City board, to give them an idea of the strength of feeling among fans. Many of the letters obviously expected a response, but there were that many that I couldnt really answer them individually. I am therefore using the facility of the message board to let you know that we have read every one of them, and have taken on board your concerns and opinions. If you know of someone who has contacted us but doesnt use the message board please could you pass on this message.

Thanks - Kathy.

I applaud the work done by NCISA this summer aside from the press release which I felt was a little weak.

Are there plans for a further press release to confirm the associations stance etc?

[quote user="Soldier on"]

I applaud the work done by NCISA this summer aside from the press release which I felt was a little weak.

Are there plans for a further press release to confirm the associations stance etc?

[/quote]

Kathy,same question,i''m keeping my fingers crossed that the NCISA are gonna come out fighting!!

[quote user="Kathy"]

Can I on behalf of NCISA thank all of you who over the last three weeks have taken the trouble to email us with your thoughts about the current sad state of affairs at the football.Club. We have received 78 emails and one written letter, the majority of which have been lengthy, very well written, and from the heart. We have put them together in a portfolio which we hope at some stage to present to the Norwich City board, to give them an idea of the strength of feeling among fans. Many of the letters obviously expected a response, but there were that many that I couldnt really answer them individually. I am therefore using the facility of the message board to let you know that we have read every one of them, and have taken on board your concerns and opinions. If you know of someone who has contacted us but doesnt use the message board please could you pass on this message.

Thanks - Kathy.

[/quote]

None of them from here then?

You only had one...

Are you the only one on the Committee then?

[quote user="Kathy"]

Thanks - Kathy.

[/quote]

I know someone who uses this message board but couldn''t be arsed to contact you.

This any help at all?

No?

Not even just a little bit?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Kathy"]

Thanks - Kathy.

[/quote]

You only had one...

[/quote]

.....aren''t you just!

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Kathy"]

Thanks - Kathy.

[/quote]

You only had one...

[/quote]

.....aren''t you just!

[/quote]

That''s angry man, not bemused man. Anyway, thanks...

[URL=http://img38.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=VLIINDRDS4_colin_hunt.jpg][IMG]http://img38.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/VLIINDRDS4_colin_hunt.jpg[/IMG][/URL] ...and this is?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Kathy"]

Thanks - Kathy.

[/quote]

You only had one...

[/quote]

.....aren''t you just!

[/quote]

[URL=http://img38.imagehaven.net/img.php?id=VLIINDRDS4_colin_hunt.jpg][IMG]http://img38.imagehaven.net/img/thumbs/VLIINDRDS4_colin_hunt.jpg[/IMG][/URL] ...and this is?

[/quote]

A relative of yours?

[quote user="barryevans"]ncisa don''t do jack to be honest i think the fans need more than 1 major group[/quote]

Why don''t you form another group then?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Kathy"]

Thanks - Kathy.

[/quote]

You only had one...

[/quote]

.....aren''t you just!

[/quote]

[/quote]

A relative of yours?

[/quote]

No, that''s you, that is.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="barryevans"]ncisa don''t do jack to be honest i think the fans need more than 1 major group[/quote]

Why don''t you form another group then?

[/quote]

Well said. Talk is cheap barryevans.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Kathy"]

Thanks - Kathy.

[/quote]

You only had one...

[/quote]

.....aren''t you just!

[/quote]

[/quote]

A relative of yours?

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, this is me.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Kathy"]

Thanks - Kathy.

[/quote]

You only had one...

[/quote]

.....aren''t you just!

[/quote]

[/quote]

A relative of yours?

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, this is me.....

[/quote]

How do you get those teeth unclamped in order to nibble on biscuits?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Kathy"]

Thanks - Kathy.

[/quote]

You only had one...

[/quote]

.....aren''t you just!

[/quote]

[/quote]

A relative of yours?

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, this is me.....

[/quote]

How do you get those teeth unclamped in order to nibble on biscuits?

[/quote]

I stick to ''Golden Crunch'' biscuits.....