Sign in to follow this  
canaries

Rob Green

Sky sports has said that green has rejected a new contract at west ham. If he is off then will we get any money

Didn''t we get Peter Grant in exchange for waving some clause in Green''s future sell-on?!

[quote user="Grando"]Didn''t we get Peter Grant in exchange for waving some clause in Green''s future sell-on?![/quote]

Talking of Granty,50/1 shot for the Celtic job!Ten pound bet anyone?

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]No I believe we waved something to do with Ashton. I think the england appearance money.[/quote]Wasn''t worth the waive really was it.

[quote user="NCFC1"]Sky sports has said that green has rejected a new contract at west ham. If he is off then will we get any money[/quote]

Maybe a shock return to carrow road ?!

we can all dream[:(]

He would be perfect for Arsenal. Saying that, Wenger made a big mistake in not signing Given, who in my opnion is in the top 3-4 keepers in this country. I would like to see him at a bigger club and hopefull see some more starts for England, there is no other keeper at the moment who has made their claim for number 1.

[quote user="Grando"]Didn''t we get Peter Grant in exchange for waving some clause in Green''s future sell-on?![/quote]If true that must go down as the worst piece of business in the history of football!

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Grando"]Didn''t we get Peter Grant in exchange for waving some clause in Green''s future sell-on?![/quote]

If true that must go down as the worst piece of business in the history of football!
[/quote]

I thought that was Ashtons?