Sign in to follow this  
Theres only one Ken Foggo

Keane for Celtic?

Looking at the Sky Sports website just now I noticed on their poll, "Who will be the next Celtic manager?" that Roy Keane is one of those listed! Now, I don''t know if he has actually been linked with the job but I have just looked at the latest voting and no less than 20 per cent think he will be their next manager?!!! It''s probably pie in the sky but wouldn''t it be a wonderful laugh if he walked out on Ipswich to join Celtic after only being at Portman Road five minutes? [:D]

I think anyone who has ever played for Celtic is being linked with the job!  Lambert at Colchester was on the list.  Don''t see Roy going anywhere - I am told he is on an absolutely massive bonus if he gets them up.

Not quite everyone who ever played for Celtic.... What are the odds on Peter Grant?

[quote user="BIC"]Not quite everyone who ever played for Celtic.... What are the odds on Peter Grant?[/quote]When he came to Norwich, Grant went on about how ambitious he was and that his ultimate managerial quest, the pinnacle for him, would be to return to Celtic as Manager. At present, would say thats probably not going to happen, unless its via his PC!

You know how spoony or ambitious Scum are, they would probably end up with Curbs or wee Gordon.