Sign in to follow this  
NCFCanary

Leroy Lita

I know that most people will be sick of talking about Leroy and even the slightest chance that he may be coming to Carrow Road this summer but...

I''d just like to share the information I got from one of my mates who is a Sheff Utd fan who said that in January they had a bid accepted for Lita yet he rejected them as the 26,000 pound a week contract they offered was no where near his own evaluation of how much he should be being paid....!![:|]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]i have a friend who is a millwall fan  and he is convinced LITA is going there.....why he would want to go there i dont know.[/quote]

because its in London.... thats why

jas :)

Passionate fans who would LOVE him if he was scoring heaps loads in League 1 ...sounds a bit like Norwich actually [:P]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]You wouldn''t live there though, trust me.[/quote]

lol too true, but its more "cosmopolitan" for a footballer than some sleep backwater city that doesnt even have a motorway serving it....

Sad to say as well but if he does end up at Millwall its bec ause he feels they will be championship again soon.. clearly he feels we wont!

jas :)

There is no way that 1) they could afford him and 2) he would want to go there.

I would love to see the day when we get a motorway, for one, I hate driving down the A11 to and from the match and the other, like you said, it makes us look slow and deprived, mindyou Suffolk doesn''t have one... We must be the only 2 counties in the countyr without a motorway.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

I would love to see the day when we get a motorway, for one, I hate driving down the A11 to and from the match and the other, like you said, it makes us look slow and deprived, mindyou Suffolk doesn''t have one... We must be the only 2 counties in the countyr without a motorway.

[/quote]Apparantly there are 41 (!) counties in Britain that don''t have a motorway! Yet everyone singles Norfolk out for not having one, tsk!

AberdeenshireAngleseyAngusArgyllshireBanffshireBerwickshireBreconshireButeshireCaernarfonshireCaithnessCardiganshireClackmannanshireCornwallCromartyshire DenbighshireDorsetDunbartonshireEast LothianEast SussexFlintshireInvernessshireIsle of WightKincardineshireKirkcudbrightshireMerionethshireMontgomeryshireMorayshireNairnshire NorfolkOrkneyPeebleshirePembrokeshireRadnorshireRossshireRoxburghshireRutlandSelkirkshireShetlandSuffolkSutherlandWigtownshire 
Thats still seven in England mind!Sad Shuck.

[quote user="Old Shuck"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

Apparantly there are 41 (!) counties in Britain that don''t have a motorway! Yet everyone singles Norfolk out for not having one, tsk!

Aberdeenshire
Anglesey
Angus
Argyllshire
Banffshire
Berwickshire
Breconshire
Buteshire
Caernarfonshire
Caithness
Cardiganshire
Clackmannanshire
Cornwall
Cromartyshire
Denbighshire
Dorset
Dunbartonshire
East Lothian
East Sussex
Flintshire
Invernessshire
Isle of Wight
Kincardineshire
Kirkcudbrightshire
Merionethshire
Montgomeryshire
Morayshire
Nairnshire
Norfolk
Orkney
Peebleshire
Pembrokeshire
Radnorshire
Rossshire
Roxburghshire
Rutland
Selkirkshire
Shetland
Suffolk
Sutherland
Wigtownshire

Thats still seven in England mind!

Sad Shuck.
[/quote]

Most of them look like Scotland or West Wales though!

[quote user="Ren"][quote user="Old Shuck"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

Apparantly there are 41 (!) counties in Britain that don''t have a motorway! Yet everyone singles Norfolk out for not having one, tsk!

Aberdeenshire
Anglesey
Angus
Argyllshire
Banffshire
Berwickshire
Breconshire
Buteshire
Caernarfonshire
Caithness
Cardiganshire
Clackmannanshire
Cornwall
Cromartyshire
Denbighshire
Dorset
Dunbartonshire
East Lothian
East Sussex
Flintshire
Invernessshire
Isle of Wight
Kincardineshire
Kirkcudbrightshire
Merionethshire
Montgomeryshire
Morayshire
Nairnshire
Norfolk
Orkney
Peebleshire
Pembrokeshire
Radnorshire
Rossshire
Roxburghshire
Rutland
Selkirkshire
Shetland
Suffolk
Sutherland
Wigtownshire

Sad Shuck.
[/quote]

Most of them look like Scotland or West Wales though!

[/quote]

Wigtownshire sounds brilliant!

[quote user="Old Shuck"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

Aberdeenshire
Anglesey
Angus
Argyllshire
Banffshire
Berwickshire
Breconshire
Buteshire
Caernarfonshire
Caithness
Cardiganshire
Clackmannanshire
Cornwall
Cromartyshire
Denbighshire
Dorset
Dunbartonshire
East Lothian
East Sussex
Flintshire
Invernessshire
Isle of Wight
Kincardineshire
Kirkcudbrightshire
Merionethshire
Montgomeryshire
Morayshire
Nairnshire
Norfolk
Orkney
Peebleshire
Pembrokeshire
Radnorshire
Rossshire
Roxburghshire
Rutland
Selkirkshire
Shetland
Suffolk
Sutherland
Wigtownshire

Sad Shuck.
[/quote]

Nerd alert....

Rutland may be a county, but it comes under Leicestershire, the Scottish ones are mainly registration counties, served mainly for census stuff, Isle of Wight, ok, I''ll give you that. I would call East Sussex, Sussex although it is a county. Petty but fun[:D]