Sign in to follow this  
Nr Yarmouth Yella

Just seen Doncaster at the cup final on TV.

Saw Doncaster who looked liked he was enjoying himself, can''t recall ever seeing him smile before!! (aprt from when he received his pay off cheque...lol )

Did he have a truffle stuck on the end of his nose - and swill stains all down the front of his suit and FA tie?

"Oink"

Shock! Horror! man enjoys himself at cup final! How long would you suggest is appropriate before he can smile in public? Look i''m glad he is gone and i''m not defending his performance whilst at our club, but come on your really scraping the barrel with this one.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]Shock! Horror! man enjoys himself at cup final!

How long would you suggest is appropriate before he can smile in public?

Look i''m glad he is gone and i''m not defending his performance whilst at our club, but come on your really scraping the barrel with this one.
[/quote]

Lol.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]Shock! Horror! man enjoys himself at cup final!

Look i''m glad he is gone and i''m not defending his performance whilst at our club, but come on your really scraping the barrel with this one.
[/quote]

Even my son (aged 11) thinks the insults and "humour" on this Forum are childish.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

Even my son (aged 11) thinks the insults and "humour" on this Forum are childish.

[/quote]

Is it? .....really?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]....and true to form, up pops Colin.[/quote]

What a mature Mustachio you are though, eh? I bet your lad thinks you''re a most excellent role model......and a very competitive dad.

He''s gone. Thats what everyone wanted, so we can all ignore him and let him get on with his life now, as he undoubtedly is.He isn''t expected to do the whole sackcloth and ashes thing and condemn himself to a period of quiet solitude and reflection following his time with us.He may have gone to the Cup Final on one of the tickets the club would have been allocated.Or he may have been invited by the FA.Or another club.Maybe he is going to end up at another club, Championship, maybe even Premiership, he is probably a lot more respected in the game than he ever was with us! No doubt if and when he does get another job, we can then accuse him  of taking that job whilst we languish in the third division, else warn that club that they are doomed, anything rather than moving on?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Chill out about it...;-)

[IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/_44169561_neildoncaster203.jpg[/IMG] Doomys face +[IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/brick.jpg[/IMG] Brick= [URL=http://s655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/?action=view&current=GREAT_SUCCESS.png][IMG]http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu276/Canary2345/th_GREAT_SUCCESS.png[/IMG][/URL]