Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

the doc

[quote user="barryevans"]i like him but anyone reckon he will cost us again next season eg clumsy tackles[/quote]

That''s the price you pay with him I''m afraid.

Personally I think his experience, height and heart would sorely be missed. Also, with hardly any players left in our squad can we really afford to ship out anyone else?

[quote user="barryevans"]think we should keep him because he is the best defender we have[/quote]

Then we really do have a problem, don''t we.

[quote user="barryevans"]i like him but anyone reckon he will cost us again next season eg clumsy tackles[/quote]

Cost us again? I didnt realise he had cost us at all the past 3 seasons or so...

Did Vidic cost Man Utd the Champions League trophy by not stopping Eto''o for that first goal, or could Van Der Sar have done better at his near post? Even top defenders and goalkeepers make the odd mistake - like Doc, they''re only human you know.

[quote]Did Vidic cost Man Utd the Champions League trophy by not stopping Eto''o for that first goal, or could Van Der Sar have done better at his near post? Even top defenders and goalkeepers make the odd mistake - like Doc, they''re only human you know.[/quote]

Hmm.......comparing Vidic to Doherty....................time to up the medication.

The comparison Mr Perm made was that they are both defenders which is enitrely accurate.Perhaps you need some anti-grumpy medication Shyster?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Just copy my thread then [:@][/quote]

Get off your high horse, you gonna get angry for no reason any more times today? is it your time of the month?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote]Did Vidic cost Man Utd the Champions League trophy by not stopping Eto''o for that first goal, or could Van Der Sar have done better at his near post? Even top defenders and goalkeepers make the odd mistake - like Doc, they''re only human you know.[/quote]

Hmm.......comparing Vidic to Doherty....................time to up the medication.[/quote]Exactly Eto''o would never have done the doc!

[quote user="ryan85k"]

Get off your high horse, you gonna get angry for no reason any more times today? is it your time of the month?

[/quote]

LMAO did make me laugh [:D]

PMT gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr not bloody funny pmsl

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have a once a month moment too, I get really rude and abbusive and I''m a man!!!

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="ryan85k"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have a once a month moment too, I get really rude and abbusive and I''m a man!!!

[/quote]

lol I have never had PMT thank god, but have had a few friends who do suffer, and it''s hell for their hubby''s & partners.

Of all the various reasons we got relegated last season doc was NOT one of them,

A solid championship defender,  no better no worse,  who makes the occasional mistake but consistently gives his best and 100% effort.  Would remain a plus for the squad if we were still in the champs,  let alone in league one.  

The state we are in we cant afford to get rid of him.I have always been in the anti Doc camp, but yeh.... hes the best we got at the moment and his work ethic and size will be a utter must next season.I just hope he doesnt give away to many penos

[quote user="ridgeman"]If memory serves me correct wasn''t he signed as an emergency centre forward![/quote]

Check your tablets.

Doc was signed as a defender Worthy insisted on playing him as a striker. Shhhh dont mention the w word to nutty.

Think it was a sort of protest, even worthy could not have been that daft.