Sign in to follow this  
Hooleyfan

A fixture to bring home just how far we have fallen

Depressed anyway that the Spring Bank Holiday week is coming to an end...but on this week''s travels I took a detour past St James Park, Exeter...I know they have only just been promoted but what a sh#thole! To think of our team playing there in anything but a 3rd round FA Cup fixture is just horrible...it doesn''t bear thinking who we might get next season in round 1.

lmao!!! I use to live near the ground about 20 years ago and they had a stadium that held about 4,500 people...

Pretty sure it''s not much over 8,000 now!! HA HA HA what a joke we are.

What do you think the away allocation will be?? Bryan Gunn +1

lol

Exeter City

Ground Name: St James'' Park   
Capacity: 9,036 (3,806 Seated)
Address: Wells Street, Exeter, Devon, EX4 6PX
Main Telephone No: 01392-411-243
Fax No: 01392-413-959
Team Nickname: The Grecians
Year Ground Opened: 1904
Pitch Size: 114 x 73 yards
Home Kit Colours: Red & White

Exeter have played some nice football since Paul Tisdale got stuck in and have rightly done the back to back promotion thing.Still, if this fxture upsets you so much surely it''s all the more important to give us the best possible chance of going straight back up?

[quote user="LQ"]

Still, if this fxture upsets you so much surely it''s all the more important to give us the best possible chance of going straight back up?

[/quote]

Thats not going to happen though until the rest of the board is removed and we have an experienced manager in charge.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="LQ"]

Still, if this fxture upsets you so much surely it''s all the more important to give us the best possible chance of going straight back up?

[/quote]

Thats not going to happen though until the rest of the board is removed and we have an experienced manager in charge.

[/quote]

And your certain of that and can see into the future? No,I didn''t think so.

And before you bust a blood vessel, I''m not certain that we will get up. Look at Burnley thou...

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="LQ"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

And your certain of that and can see into the future? No,I didn''t think so.

And before you bust a blood vessel, I''m not certain that we will get up. Look at Burnley thou...

[/quote]

GIRL FIGHT!..........

Hang on while I just get a beer.......

[quote user="Cluck is God"]GIRL FIGHT!..........

Hang on while I just get a beer.......

[/quote]..........Belly? [:^)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="LQ"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Whenever are you going to wake up to reality! Who do you think is going to buy the club in its present financial situation and where on earth do you think you are going to find an experienced manager to come in to the club to take over a team that has a very poor group of players, the best of whom will be gone before the season starts, a group of youth players with little or no experience of even Reserve team football, a club with a record of not promoting any youth players as regular first team players for years and no money to get new players. He would be on a hiding to nothing!

Come on then CA, I''ve got nothing else to do for a few minutes while I digest your reply...How are you going to ''remove'' the rest of the Board?

[quote user="LQ"]Come on then CA, I''ve got nothing else to do for a few minutes while I digest your reply...

How are you going to ''remove'' the rest of the Board?

[/quote]

A severe bout of fatal food poisoning should do the trick....and there would be an element of irony in that too.

[quote user="LQ"]Come on then CA, I''ve got nothing else to do for a few minutes while I digest your reply...

How are you going to ''remove'' the rest of the Board?

[/quote]

Yeah....come on CA......

I''ve got my beers set up ready.....