Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Part time jobs at the club

I''ve got a 3 month summer break now and as such I''ve got lots and lots of free time.Does anyone have any experience of working part/full time at Carrow Road and if so could you offer any advice about who to ring for jobs?Cheers in advance

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I would think with all the cut backs they would be making a few people redundant, could be wrong though.  Good luck anyhow [Y][/quote]Precisely what I thought. Its worth a try though right?

[quote user="CT "]I''ve got a 3 month summer break now and as such I''ve got lots and lots of free time.

Does anyone have any experience of working part/full time at Carrow Road and if so could you offer any advice about who to ring for jobs?

Cheers in advance
[/quote]

That''s what the club managers job is isn''t it?

[quote user="CT "]I''ve got a 3 month summer break now and as such I''ve got lots and lots of free time.

Does anyone have any experience of working part/full time at Carrow Road and if so could you offer any advice about who to ring for jobs?

Cheers in advance
[/quote]

Wiz is looking for an apprentice to polish his........Thought not!

I''m surprised you want to work for the spawn of Satan.Oh well...

[quote user="LQ"]I''m surprised you want to work for the spawn of Satan.Oh well...

[/quote]Norwich City is my club- no matter who the owner is.I dont want to get into a board debate tbh

[quote user="CT "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]I would think with all the cut backs they would be making a few people redundant, could be wrong though.  Good luck anyhow [Y][/quote]

Precisely what I thought.

Its worth a try though right?
[/quote]

It won''t cost you anything to ask that''s for sure.

[quote user="The Original Yellow Fever"]Sorry to say it but I know someone at club and they have asked staff to either take volentary redundancy , take a pay cut or take unpaid leave as they need this to help stay away from going into administation[/quote]Rubbish.CT, there may be jobs, who knows, but the fact that you live in Cambridge will count against you massively.  Just being realistic.

I would think that they would get rid of a lot of the full time staff and replace with the cheaper part time staff. Like they said, give them a call. There might be a pot washing job in the kitchen. I would imagine that the travel would be a pain in the pooper, find something closer fella.

Can you play at all? If so, and assuming you''ll take minumum wage, you''re in with a fair shout of a playing contract!

Cheers in advance

You can probably get a job with the Royal Norfolk Show if nothing comes with Carrow Road. Phone the Show Ground.
[/quote]

Cheers in advance
[/quote]

Good Luck CT

Cheers everyone. I''ll give em a ring monday (if theres any one left at Carra RD [:O]- may even get to speak to the Queen herself- such is the lack of people [;)])

For the poster who suggested a playing contract...I can cross the ball a damn sight better than Croft.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="The Original Yellow Fever"]Sorry to say it but I know someone at club and they have asked staff to either take volentary redundancy , take a pay cut or take unpaid leave as they need this to help stay away from going into administation[/quote]Rubbish.CT, there may be jobs, who knows, but the fact that you live in Cambridge will count against you massively.  Just being realistic.[/quote]On that topic- ive got relatives that live in Norfolk that live about 5 miles from Carra.Getting there will not be a problem [Y]

[quote user="Grando"]Can you play at all? If so, and assuming you''ll take minumum wage, you''re in with a fair shout of a playing contract![/quote]I can''t believe it''s taken 14 posts for somebody to make that joke.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Grando"]Can you play at all? If so, and assuming you''ll take minumum wage, you''re in with a fair shout of a playing contract![/quote]

I can''t believe it''s taken 14 posts for somebody to make that joke.
[/quote]

I cant believe that you counted the posts just to make that comment.