Sign in to follow this  
D for Drinkell

Bellamy

Heard a small rumour that were singing a newcastle player in january, initially i have heard Ameobi,however...

...dont shoot me down here but does anyone think that having Bellamy back on loan til the end of the season is a feasable option. He has fallen out with Souness, knows the club and he says that he has respect for Norwich. Yes he is on high wages but there has been posts on here that suggest low fee high wages is the way to go.

If we can get him until the end of the season and we stay up then the position can be reviewed then. He would be the star of the show at Norwich and we all know that he would love that. There are a couple of doubts that i have, are his wages too high, even with a contribution from Newcastle, and does his age allow a loan until the end of the season?

Is there anything we can do? the fans literally made the club go for hucks... and read the above, its obviously not rosy for him at newcastle, and no player is too big for a club...( well bellamy isnt to big for us, hes already been here!

Nice thought - No chance though, he won''t come back to us - he thinks he deserves to be in the Newcastle team all the time and won''t consider moving to club that is lower in the league than them, he''ll want to play in Europe at least.....