Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

The FA CUP, good luck...

"I really don''t care" I still have difficulty in liking Everton after the racist slur they implied against our club a few years back, and Chelsea have just bought there success.  I have been out in the City (Norwich) this morning, and seen 4 Chelsea shirts compared with NO Everton!  If i had to pick a winner, because there will be one, come on you Toffees.

Is the FA cup now losing its ''special'' touch??

Because alot of my mates did not even know it was cup final day until they heard it on the radio or saw it on the telly!

I think you are right ''i am Banana'', i think because of television, so much more football is available, and there in general seems more compteitions that are drawn out over longer periods.  When i was a kid, the FA Cup was a special day where football could be watched on one channel and the occassion enjoyed by one and all.  

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]I think you are right ''i am a Banana'', i think because of television, so much more football is available, and there in general seems more compteitions that are drawn out over longer periods.  When i was a kid, the FA Cup was a special day where football could be watched on one channel and the occassion enjoyed by one and all.  [/quote]

he he

[quote user="Buckethead"]was that Doomy we saw just after the Everton goal?
[/quote]

Yep, sitting right behind Bill Kenwright. He looked happier when Everton scored than he ever has when we''ve scored! To$$er.

I am delighted that Everton lost. I will never forgive them for our relegation in 1985. I just sit and wait for the day that they get relegated themselves - it''s been nearly a quarter of a century now - I hope that I live to see it!

[quote user="The Undertaker"]

[quote user="Buckethead"]was that Doomy we saw just after the Everton goal?
[/quote]

Yep, sitting right behind Bill Kenwright. He looked happier when Everton scored than he ever has when we''ve scored! To$$er.

[/quote]

....and there he is!

chelsea facuptrophy

[quote user="Badger"]I am delighted that Everton lost. I will never forgive them for our relegation in 1985. I just sit and wait for the day that they get relegated themselves - it''s been nearly a quarter of a century now - I hope that I live to see it![/quote]Well said - but I fear it could be awhile yet!!

[quote user="Norwich74"]He looks confused because chelsea are wearing yellow he migth be thinking why didnt it work for us ?[:O]
[/quote]

Nah, he looks confused because the kn*b can''t figure out how to take a picture on his mobile.

Does anyone know if he (Doomcaster) has got a new job?  For someone that completely f**ked a football club up (with the help of others), thats quite an impressive free seat he''s managed to get. 

And admittedley that is the FIRST time i''ve ever seen the prick smile!!!