Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

To Sum up the league we are in.....,

2008/2009 Transfers                       

Expenditure        Revenue               Total

Premier League754.933.600 £443.273.400 £-311.660.200 £

Championship63.297.690 £92.112.330 £28.814.640 £

League One6.276.280 £17.232.180 £10.955.900 £

£2.67 million per championship club spent

262k per league one club spent.

Basically we didnt spend enough to stay up, and we will be able to spend enough to go back up.

Do we have more than 262k? Because you said thats the average so, it''s got to be more if we are to go up. How much did Leicester spend. A lot I would presume as they have a decent owner!!!

[quote user="Norwich"]Do we have more than 262k? Because you said thats the average so, it''s got to be more if we are to go up. How much did Leicester spend. A lot I would presume as they have a decent owner!!![/quote]Of course there is also the other issue that have rather a thin squad!

[quote user="Norwich"]Do we have more than 262k? Because you said thats the average so, it''s got to be more if we are to go up. How much did Leicester spend. A lot I would presume as they have a decent owner!!![/quote]

No we probably wont have 262k, judging by the number of people that dont want to give back their rebate...... which is basically our transfer budget. Like Foulger said, the rebate and his doubling is the transfer budget....... So its up to the fans how much we have.

Although we did just get 400k for David Marshall. So maybe we should be asking the board whether we have 262k?

[quote user="**Norwich**"]Do we have more than 262k? Because you said thats the average so, it''s got to be more if we are to go up. How much did Leicester spend. A lot I would presume as they have a decent owner!!!

£15m to terminate all contracts!

and then a little bit more for the players Nigel wanted!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="**Norwich**"]Do we have more than 262k? Because you said thats the average so, it''s got to be more if we are to go up. How much did Leicester spend. A lot I would presume as they have a decent owner!!!

£15m to terminate all contracts!

and then a little bit more for the players Nigel wanted!

[/quote]

Are you a retard?