Sign in to follow this  
canarytim

New Recruits when ?

As the weeks sale by since relegation Norwich City do their usual thing at this time of year, leak to the press who they are supposedly interested in...... then sign no one.

Gunny was supposedly "desperate" to put right the wrongs of last season but in Rick Waghorn''s column today he says there is no likelihood of any deals as people are on holiday !

I know Scotland is a bit behind the times but surely even Gunny''s heard of Mobile Phones ?   

Delia & Michael keep saying that they realise mistakes have been made but to my mind one of the worse mistakes this administration has done is not to sign any players until well after 1st July.

(They deny this but I bet 80-90% of our pre-season signings are not until after July 1st)

I know this saves money on paying players wages but to me it is a false economy.

For instance had Roeder signed a decent Centre Forward last summer I do not think we would have got relegated.

So come on Gunny, pull your finger out. 

[quote user="canarytim"]

As the weeks sale by since relegation Norwich City do their usual thing at this time of year, leak to the press who they are supposedly interested in...... then sign no one.

Gunny was supposedly "desperate" to put right the wrongs of last season but in Rick Waghorn''s column today he says there is no likelihood of any deals as people are on holiday !

I know Scotland is a bit behind the times but surely even Gunny''s heard of Mobile Phones ?   

Delia & Michael keep saying that they realise mistakes have been made but to my mind one of the worse mistakes this administration has done is not to sign any players until well after 1st July.

(They deny this but I bet 80-90% of our pre-season signings are not until after July 1st)

I know this saves money on paying players wages but to me it is a false economy.

For instance had Roeder signed a decent Centre Forward last summer I do not think we would have got relegated.

So come on Gunny, pull your finger out. 

[/quote]

Dont think Gunny has any fingers to pull out!

Three weeks untill they know how many want the rebates back , dont expect anything untill then , i doubt we even have a transfer kitty .

[quote user="singing canary"]

they are telling us what they want us to hear .

and it will be the same story as it always is  load of cr** .

[/quote]Delia out!