Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Club Merchandise

Is it me or do the club seem to sell rubbish quality items? Only the Coats, and the shirts (xara kit) is good!

The shirts which have things like - if ippy were in the back garden i would close my curtains etc, all of the shirts are rubbish!

I was talking to a mate just the other day about merchadise. Before heading off to Charlton I checked out their official site, to see what was what. They had some pretty decent merchandise, scarves, hats, coats, shirts, and loads of other random bits and bobs. Something the club should look at improving I think, I''d happily pay good money for good clothes/items, as i''m sure many others would.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

The shirts which have things like - if ippy were in the back garden i would close my curtains etc, all of the shirts are rubbish!

[/quote]

Yes.  If only they said "if Ipswich played in my back garden I''d lay landmines across the f**ker."

people buy me things and so do i but i allways think they are a waste of money ,the only things i like are footys,shirts and jackets

Keep the dosh in your pocket. Boycott the merchandise and the catering too. Send the only message the battered trout understands.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

Is it me or do the club seem to sell rubbish quality items? Only the Coats, and the shirts (xara kit) is good!

[/quote]ahem...and i wont waste the money you give me either!