Sign in to follow this  
Mr. T

The poster: I am a bannana

You really are a bannana!

Just looked at the transfer rumour bit and you believe we will get Tom Huddlestone on loan, exactly how do you think we will afford his wages? and why do you believe he would come to league one when many premiership clubs would take him?? and your calling for other people to stop waisting your time because they posted that lita could go to charlton!!!

Shows you how bad things have got and how bored people are that they have to make up such bull.

Mr Yellow, I believe you may have had a brain bypass if you cannot see that "I am a banana" is nothing more than another multiple-identity joke.  probably from the same person who posts as Beaker/Henry VIII/Bunsen etc etc etc

[quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]Pity he can''t spell banana, though. He might have been better off choosing a name with a simpler spelling such as: ant, pea, turd or tit.[/quote]

Usernames have to be more than 16 characters long.

[quote user="ACE"]Mr Yellow, I believe you may have had a brain bypass if you cannot see that "I am a banana" is nothing more than another multiple-identity joke.  probably from the same person who posts as Beaker/Henry VIII/Bunsen etc etc etc
[/quote]

nope im not!

[quote user="Mr Yellow"]

You really are a bannana!

Just looked at the transfer rumour bit and you believe we will get Tom Huddlestone on loan, exactly how do you think we will afford his wages? and why do you believe he would come to league one when many premiership clubs would take him?? and your calling for other people to stop waisting your time because they posted that lita could go to charlton!!!

[/quote]

The only reason he/she is a banana is because they average 6 words on each post, which shouldn''t bug me, but it does for some reason. I just hate posts which don''t add anything to a debate, simply because someone wants to get their post count up. 700+ posts in a couple of months and i bet you would find their average to be less than 10 words each post, rarely asking a question or making an intelligent statement either.

One of bananas more recent posts on the transfer section was that West Ham has young players and that they would be offering them to other teams, i was astounded due to the fact that every premiership team does this. I found it quite an inspiring and thought provoking post, as you can tell.

Sleep [|-)]

The banana reminds me of a slightly less comedic, equally annoying Jordi Murrell.