Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

Another reason why I hate Wet Spam

Just seen this, the website http://thegamesgonecrazy.blogspot.com/2009/05/should-we-tell-green-to-get-stuffed.html talks about Greeno.

Apparently Green has turned down our latest contract offer. It''s not that he wants to leave as such, just that he doesn''t think we are offering him enough money. Now, let''s be fair to the lad, coming up through the ranks of Norwich City, he probably has a very clear understanding of high finance. Negotiations back then probably took the form of heated debate over fringe benefits: "I want what the rest of the team are getting, Wednesday afternoons off for sex with my sister, a weekly ride on the back of a tractor, a personal sheep in the hotel room for away games and a flavoured condom to chew on as I come out onto the pitch." (Old habits die hard!)

Although, I''m not from Norfolk, I would rather be from Norfolk than from the jellied eel, furry tracksuit, fake gold neckless and Kappa wearing, non working, high rise flat living, Foster drinking twats from there.

I have lived in London for years (Not now) and the East end especially, is a shite hole full of tossers. I have done work at Wet Spam and they are the bigest tossers.

Rant over you East London prats,oh learn how to speak too.

Not all of east london is sh*t i''ve got friends who live near brick lane in Shoreditch it''s an incredibly vibrant area with loads going on unlike the dead backwater that is norwich. I''m talking purely in terms of nightlife, i love Norwich but there is sod all to do in the evening unless you wanna go down prince of wales road and kick someone to death.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]Not all of east london is sh*t i''ve got friends who live near brick lane in Shoreditch it''s an incredibly vibrant area with loads going on unlike the dead backwater that is norwich.

I''m talking purely in terms of nightlife, i love Norwich but there is sod all to do in the evening unless you wanna go down prince of wales road and kick someone to death.
[/quote]

depends what you want to do doesnt it? the forums pretty good in an evening, theres the marquee and the brickmakers if you like live music, the maddermarket and  theatre always have events as do the playhouse, the UEA, Waterfront and Arts center....

you can do soemthing different every night in Norwich and not join the meat heads in Mercy

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]Not all of east london is sh*t i''ve got friends who live near brick lane in Shoreditch it''s an incredibly vibrant area with loads going on unlike the dead backwater that is norwich. I''m talking purely in terms of nightlife, i love Norwich but there is sod all to do in the evening unless you wanna go down prince of wales road and kick someone to death. [/quote]

depends what you want to do doesnt it? the forums pretty good in an evening, theres the marquee and the brickmakers if you like live music, the maddermarket and  theatre always have events as do the playhouse, the UEA, Waterfront and Arts center....

you can do soemthing different every night in Norwich and not join the meat heads in Mercy

jas :)

[/quote]True, don''t get me wrong i appreciate the fact we have these venues, because i do, i''ve lived in Scunthorpe for a few months i know how bad things can be. But in London you have all of the above X 10 If i wanna go to a club in Norwich i''ve got the Waterfront or the Waterfront thats it, in London i have 150+ choices.

Loads of decent places in London to be honest, I stay away from Leicester Sq etc, mainly stick to Upper Street, Camden and Liverpool Street for posh totty.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Loads of decent places in London to be honest, I stay away from Leicester Sq etc, mainly stick to Upper Street, Camden and Liverpool Street for posh totty.[/quote]Have you ever drank in the Elephants Head in Camden? Great Pub!

"Green can expect to play until he is 36 and £35,000 a week for 7 years would set him up very nicely indeed. According to my calculator, that is £127,400,000 before sponsorships. Come on Greenie you can buy a farm for that and have your own personal harem!"

We might not have the best nightlife but at least our calculators work in this part of the world...

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

"Green can expect to play until he is 36 and £35,000 a week for 7 years would set him up very nicely indeed. According to my calculator, that is £127,400,000 before sponsorships. Come on Greenie you can buy a farm for that and have your own personal harem!"

We might not have the best nightlife but at least our calculators work in this part of the world...

[/quote]There is something seriously wrong with your calculator!

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[/quote]

There is something seriously wrong with your calculator!

[/quote]

7 x 52 = 364 x 35,000 = 12,740,000.

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[/quote]There is something seriously wrong with your calculator![/quote]

7 x 52 = 364 x 35,000 = 12,740,000.

[/quote]Except said £127,400,000 not £12,740,000. But i see that it was obviously a typo.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Loads of decent places in London to be honest, I stay away from Leicester Sq etc, mainly stick to Upper Street, Camden and Liverpool Street for posh totty.[/quote]

Have you ever drank in the Elephants Head in Camden? Great Pub!
[/quote]

Would know if I saw it I would imagine. Can''t think of it. I like going to the lock and to the Jonglers.